Mad as a.....?

Current DM plotlines and all other official in-game happenings.
Amarice-Elaraliel

Mad as a.....?

Post by Amarice-Elaraliel »

'If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?'

Jolly people of this wonderous isle. In the name of her Excellency, the beautiful and magnificent Lady Cypress of the Summer Court, I bring my splendid and extraordinary skills to your service. I shall make wonderous dolls as you have never seen before.

Life like to the extreme, I make dolls of the famous and unique. The scale is always 40% of the original! I will sell dolls of well known people who have agreed to it. No event will have the same dolls. The events will happen once a month and always 2 days in a row in case people have the atrocity to be busy some days. In these events you may always buy 2 of each dolls offered (one for yourself and one a gift).

But I offer more than just random dolls to buy. You may order a doll of yourself! Though this comes with a few restrictions to make things just a little more interesting.

• You may only order a doll of yourself. You cannot order dolls of other persons.
  • When you order a doll of yourself you can set the amount to anything between 1 and 10 with a 10 as a Maximum.
  • You can only order once, so if you take less than 10 that is what the number will be limited to forever, no re-productions.
  • Naturally my work is magically enchanted so it cannot be copied.
  • You will recieve all dolls made of yourself and distribute them yourself at your leisure. I will not offer custom ordered dolls for sale.

Now the regular dolls are just sold for 150.000 each. If they are people, they can be fully dressed up to your liking. I will have an assistant stick around who will sell pretty accesssoirs for them. There are a couple of famous dolls without that feature, also other creatures like animals and dragons of fame will also obviously not have that feature. Though I personally would love to see a dragon in a hat and a bow-tie.

If you want a doll of yourself, the price is 150.000 for all up to ten plus one item that you consider fun or unique or simply curious!

I shall see you soon
The Hatter

'You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.'