Questions regarding the attack in portal room

Amia's Adventuring Guild, located in Frontier's Rest.
ddad62

Questions regarding the attack in portal room

Post by ddad62 »

Ashe The Wizardess, having been preoccupied with assisting with construction at the Starlight Conclave, is asking around, not getting much information, and seeks out the Captain of the guard or whoever is in charge around the Wave and Serpent, regarding what event occurred, what the facts are, what has been investigated regarding the attack in the portal room of the Guildhall involving one religious follower and the drow, and an attack, and a Drow ban in cities?

—-I would appreciate any players and DM’s NOC’s, respond IC to this with the information you ‘Heard’ about the above incident. Including any follow-up info, who was the attacked individual? Have all suspects been identified? Did ban and hint on sight spread across the land? How why? Maybe there is already a thread for this I couldn’t find?——
Last edited by ddad62 on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Been playing D&D since I got the Red box set new, back in the day.

Been playing NWN since 2010, I love it here and on World of Greyhawk, they are my 2 PW I game on.
charles1810

Re: Questions regarding the attack in portal room

Post by charles1810 »

On inquiry Ashe would hear rumors floating about the attack. Two drow attacked the King of Cetha and the captain of the guard within Southport as they were walking in the streets. Now it seems the arrest warrents are in place due to the attack for any and all drow or their elimination on refusal.

[[I assume your talking about the drow ban, unless a attack happened im the portal room im unaware of]]
ddad62

Re: Questions regarding the attack in portal room

Post by ddad62 »

charles1810 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:25 pm On inquiry Ashe would hear rumors floating about the attack. Two drow attacked the King of Cetha and the captain of the guard within Southport as they were walking in the streets. Now it seems the arrest warrents are in place due to the attack for any and all drow or their elimination on refusal.

[[I assume your talking about the drow ban, unless a attack happened im the portal room im unaware of]]
(Indeed this is just what I was looking to follow up on.) Thanks keep it coming all.
Been playing D&D since I got the Red box set new, back in the day.

Been playing NWN since 2010, I love it here and on World of Greyhawk, they are my 2 PW I game on.