RP Fodder/Looking for RP

Have a concept or need one? Looking for lore to suit an idea? Character concept-related topics here!
Dark Immolation

RP Fodder/Looking for RP

Post by Dark Immolation »

I only now realized we don't have a thread for general roleplay idea sharing and such like we did on the 1.69 forum. So, that's what this is. Feel free to share PC concepts or ask for help in workshopping them. Or, use it as a repository for ideas that you'll never get around to playing(like I do).

-----

One I recently had: a Kaer Morhen-like organization for Assassins, Rangers, and Big Game Hunters. Rangers usually get paired with druids when it comes to RP hubs, but I can see similarities and complimentary aspects between them and assassins as well, particularly if they take humanoid Favored Enemy feats. Both dabble in magic just enough to help them take down their quarry, both can be solitary but can also work well on behalf of a group, and while one generally operates in the wilds, the other is well-suited to urban environments. The group could be opportunistic, hiring out agents for specific missions. Or it could act as a balancing element with rangers being general peacekeepers and assassins being unseen scapel that comes out when all other methods have failed. One day I'll get around to making my knock-off Witcher, but for now this is all I got.
Dark Immolation

Re: RP Fodder/Looking for RP

Post by Dark Immolation »

Updated title of this thread, so it can also serve as a more permanent version of the Discord Looking for RP channel. It's easy to miss old messages there and the forum is better for going into detail and links.

To start the ball rolling, if anyone has any Artists or Architects looking for work, feel free to PM. Alternatively, anyone who is looking for magical consultation or knightly RP, I have PCs that could be of use.
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Kohlingen is looking for knightly RP! And for people interested in ousting our NPCs in government positions! xD

We're looking to be more outgoing in patrols, helping people, and having royal tournaments and stuff. There's a spot for many types of non-evil characters, but especially for knightly types!
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.
Cyristus

Post by Cyristus »

Alrune's azure gala shoes clicked softly and her luxurious, long, black velvet dress swept across the floor as she sauntered her way toward her favorite wing in the Triumvir's, Magisterium.

She wore a flat, almost bored expression, clearly accented with exhaustion. Her cold mithril staff radiated a warm and sparkling golden swirl at its head. Even while she glances another way, you bear the evident feeling of being watched. Whatever it is, you can't help but notice there's something horribly wrong about this unnaturally pale woman.

She is clearly a mage and a particularly powerful one at that. Take caution and approach at your own risk...

// Allie is a neutral aligned level 30 Pale Master, who apparently also spent an equal amount of time studying sarcasm and "How to be an ass", an autobiography... I've mostly taken to playing her as a roleplay-centric character, but she'll come out when given the right bait.
Valydia, the Clueless Cavalier
Alrune, Palemaster of the Wandering Magisterium
Louhi, the Curious Disciple from Calimshan
Revak

Post by Revak »

Winya Ravana's players and faction are always looking for more elven blood to join the ranks of the knife ears also, be they full blooded, half-blooded or another mix of elven! Our leadership positions also have a few vacancies too if that tickles your fancy, but if you just want to try out elven roleplay you're more than welcome to pop along to any events we may have going on or our bi-weekly meetings every Wednesday!
Ania Viranirn - Alcoholic Elf
Azeriel Caerus - Servant of the Triad
T'riss'ace Reynolds - Xas!