The Players/Characters you miss having around

For all other discussions or topics that don't go in the other forums.
Tempurian

The Players/Characters you miss having around

Post by Tempurian »

I thought this would be a nice idea to pay homage to players/characters who you've enjoyed seeing around but no longer linger among the PC pool on the player lists. Also perhaps a potential way of making them see their impact and pop back in ;)

So I start :D

Kael'thas Moonshadow, MisterLich.
I have to say this toon got my toon in more trouble than the character thought he would get in, still the interaction had been great and made me and my friend always laugh together how cool he was and looked. The player also has been among one of the best people I've had the pleasure of speaking with OOC:ly. He played evil superb and was as a player one of the nicest and most helpful people I've met in games. Miss seeing ya online bone-man! <3
Astrudai

Re: The Players/Characters you miss having around

Post by Astrudai »

On behalf of AnalogKid and myself, I hereby nominate the player of Fyona Sway to come back.

You know why.
Ialé Lunathiliir
"The darkest nights produce the brightest stars."

My Discord tag is Astrudai#0321. Feel free to ping me!
robbi320

Post by robbi320 »

Blackjack, by MessiahOfDerp. I'm a broken record, but hey. I know the guy occasionally looked on old website, and was somewhat interested in EEmia, so... Maybe. I dunno. I still think I prolly wouldn't be on here without him.
Freaxxshow

Post by Freaxxshow »

Lost_Izalith on Ember Faren. I know me on Peraga together with him on Ember was the super edge but.. Man we had fun together.

Tal'afay. I miss that Drow a lot.
This one's to the mighty sea, mischief, gold and piracy!~
charles1810

Post by charles1810 »

Lord... this be a long list...

Nevaeh
Puff Shadowflame
Richard
Thomas
Qirlan
Krin
Anyone that did drow raids on the surface!
Madam_Jingles

Post by Madam_Jingles »

COME BACK TO US KRIIINNN!!

I also miss Aiss, who was Luckii's best friend for quite some time.
Tuomas had such an impact on so many of my characters, I'd enjoy seeing him again. RIP.
Then naturally I miss Le'mon Tinnerai, Auen'nal, and Dante, played by Arch.Angel.
And I'd love to talk to garzgoyle (Willie Tumbleleaf) if only once, but I haven't seen him in like... 12+ years. He ended up marrying my character Molly Doll'Lace (dat name, I know), who is Luckii's cousin and the reason Luckii came up on Amia ^_^ Luckii will still occasionally mention him as her cousin's husband, along with their kids. XD He kinda helped me learn to RP more in-depth in terms of how a character thinks/feels, and I like to attribute my growth back then to him.
Unlike cheap lasagna, Amia is 100% horse free! Nevermind.
Budly

Post by Budly »

Raziel and Chill. Wiggan, Valky. Mirhun, Randy, The Ve'heer, Do'Veldrans, Funiculus Druid. Plenty more and I Do not remember their names anymore :( We talking 2005-2007 here.

Krin! And this red tiefling archer :( Forgot the name but Budly interacted with her. PLayer also had a Druid that Sylveera befriended early on, then I took non announced break and I never saw her again.
Active :
Shelved/Pseudo Shelved/Request only : Budly, Sylveera, Valiandris, Barrililath, Tetrik, Mashaara, Mir'nas
VashO_o

Post by VashO_o »

Richard leader of BLACK
:banghead: = :confuse:
Pinkhaml86

Post by Pinkhaml86 »

I just miss having access to his cigars...
Tempest Rayne - "a'lil 'ide an'seek luv?"
VashO_o

Post by VashO_o »

Pinkhaml86 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:17 pm I just miss having access to his cigars...
Talk to Dace, he may have one piece of tobacco left! for a fair price ofc!
:banghead: = :confuse:
Pinkhaml86

Post by Pinkhaml86 »

He came back right before the ee jump. We went to the base. Andy spent 200k on cigars. I'm stocked lol
Beans
Location: The guy in the corner of the Prancing Pony not speaking to anyone.

Post by Beans »

I have a small list. Previously mentioned Messiah of Derp. A lot of brilliant RP between him on Khuul Khuum and my PM at the time, Gantulga. Also his time on Brash the shadowdancing Shifter, the antics he, Heshgvar and Shade got upto in the Dale when we were all still fresh to the server were absolutely hilarious.

Kenneth on Rotshroud Soilbrood. That character will always be one of my favourites. He had very few friends as a character but those he had around were provided with some of the most funny, intense, and frightening moments of my time on Amia.

Ais the copperkin. He basically introduced my monk to Amia when I first got here along with Torsten, a very long time ago. RPing with those two at during the Shekat incursions were memories I still hold fondly. Mostly because we were under constant terrorising by the kobold shifter Vala, who would often pull stunts like dominating a beholder, dropping invisibility on it and unleashing it in the middle of the camp with out warning. It was chaos, but it was never boring. A side note, I would also love to just know these players are doing alright with what ever they went on to do.
Don't go in that tall grass!

Active Main; Kruumir Drunkaxe; Clangeddin Silverbeards fury given flesh! :banghead:

Formerly;
Colter Wenemeiger; the self-absorbed wizard/merchant. ;)
Shade Illith'vir; Good for nothing tiefling. :twisted:
Dovesong

Post by Dovesong »

Cory Shadowflame
Qirlan-And-Meldrium-And-Vaelowi
Krin was hilarious
Taelar. Who is a butt and I love him.
And uh. There was a Salandran who taught my tiefling to read. I can't remember his name but he was such a nice guy IC and OOC. I miss him.
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Weston Carter? That's the main Salandran I remember!
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.
TheSojourner

Post by TheSojourner »

ProfessorOak wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:53 am I have a small list. Previously mentioned Messiah of Derp. A lot of brilliant RP between him on Khuul Khuum and my PM at the time, Gantulga. Also his time on Brash the shadowdancing Shifter, the antics he, Heshgvar and Shade got upto in the Dale when we were all still fresh to the server were absolutely hilarious.

Kenneth on Rotshroud Soilbrood. That character will always be one of my favourites. He had very few friends as a character but those he had around were provided with some of the most funny, intense, and frightening moments of my time on Amia.

Ais the copperkin. He basically introduced my monk to Amia when I first got here along with Torsten, a very long time ago. RPing with those two at during the Shekat incursions were memories I still hold fondly. Mostly because we were under constant terrorising by the kobold shifter Vala, who would often pull stunts like dominating a beholder, dropping invisibility on it and unleashing it in the middle of the camp with out warning. It was chaos, but it was never boring. A side note, I would also love to just know these players are doing alright with what ever they went on to do.
yOu FoOl
YoU SpokE HiS AnME
teH SeAL haS bEeEN LifTEd
thE bEaSt iS UnLeaShed
Run
Dovesong

Post by Dovesong »

Jes wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:54 pm Weston Carter? That's the main Salandran I remember!

I don't remember, I think it started with an "A"
speedgrab

Post by speedgrab »

I sincerely regret never having roleplayed much with Ulrick and Tuomas as characters. Others too of course, but they stand out a lot due to their presence on the server! All my research into past events and the sort, I kind of wish i could go back into time myself and make Yatari just a lot earlier to experience more of the older Amia with her.
+ Dill the Goblin + speedgrab#9638
Revak

Post by Revak »

Some good memories with a few characters who have moved on from the server: Nicha of the Triadic Knights for having to put up with Revak's antics, Justin Fairfax and Azerial El'Johnson for their different flavours of their Tyrran and Tormite paladins respectively. Then there's Las'Claianna Le'Quella, Ania's bestie through a lot of the recent plots and their history touches back during the Ostland plot and both characters formed a close bond until Las' departure from Amia. My fondest memories of course are with all the War Knight players who have come and gone over the years. Hands down those days remain some of my most cherished times on Amia. Malatril (and Gul Remal in general), Eradiel (Kraniumbrud too!), Plythilien, Aggie (mainly due to all the clashing of opinion and her character's more chaotic nature), Sanguinius (He did poke his head around Amia though when EE came back up!) and many others who were part of the WKs. Wherever you guys are, hope you're all doing alright and enjoying yourselves. :)
Ania Viranirn - Alcoholic Elf
Azeriel Caerus - Servant of the Triad
T'riss'ace Reynolds - Xas!
Metalien

Post by Metalien »

Galenson, Frey, Tor'dek, Valkirya, Krin Shadowflame... So many.. More than I can list here!

It's krin's fault!
Evianna

Post by Evianna »

I only got to RP with Galenson on Jhaeliria once and I was on the wrong character and I am thoroughly upset about it

probably the most intricate and cool scene setting that’s ever been RP’d for me! I hope to see you around my Wizard someday because that was the real shit 👌 come back, Twisting Witch
Cailet
Galenson

Post by Galenson »

Evianna wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:54 am I only got to RP with Galenson on Jhaeliria once and I was on the wrong character and I am thoroughly upset about it

probably the most intricate and cool scene setting that’s ever been RP’d for me! I hope to see you around my Wizard someday because that was the real shit 👌 come back, Twisting Witch
You might just get your chance.

But, experiences may vary: Jhaeliria is a hard character to play, and I'm not always consistent with performance.
Plays:

- Lythikos - Red Wizard of Thay

Retired / Blue Moon Characters:

- Jack Galenson
- The Scholar
- Jhaeliria D'Vilrath - "The Twisting Witch"
Evianna

Post by Evianna »

Galenson wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:46 pm
Evianna wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:54 am I only got to RP with Galenson on Jhaeliria once and I was on the wrong character and I am thoroughly upset about it

But, experiences may vary: Jhaeliria is a hard character to play, and I'm not always consistent with performance.

!!

I’d honestly just love to know more about her in general! Hope to catch you someday 😭
Cailet
Budly

Post by Budly »

Galenson wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Do not cut yourself short. Jhaeliria was the first to see any weight and value to Barrililath in the UD. Our favourite twisted witch has a lot of talents, interesting personality and can see what others do not. She was a delight in the UD along with the others in the resurrected Drow community, by now, a few years back 2019-2020.
Active :
Shelved/Pseudo Shelved/Request only : Budly, Sylveera, Valiandris, Barrililath, Tetrik, Mashaara, Mir'nas
Sevk

Post by Sevk »

I miss my Underdark Drow community interactions. :( It's always been interesting to see Xa'chena confronted with those that she considers her past, and how often the temptation of the old ways returned for her during those moments. Barrililath and Jhaeliria both had different effects on my character, but I'm grateful for having run into you lot when I did. It returned those lovely shades of grey to Xaxa's life.
Lair_of_pythons

Post by Lair_of_pythons »

I miss Underdark drow, Lolthite loyalists, great minds not being afraid to stab dagged in the middle of other people's cake, motivated long term plotters with desire to make a difference.
IbsethReturned161

Post by IbsethReturned161 »

I missed myself so I brought ibseth, the spiders chaos, back to play. Only now he's a drunk with ptsd 🤣🤣🤣
Dovesong

Post by Dovesong »

IbsethReturned161 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:44 am I missed myself so I brought ibseth, the spiders chaos, back to play. Only now he's a drunk with ptsd 🤣🤣🤣
Oh lord
Everblurred

Post by Everblurred »

ROBERTlTONER
'Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein
SonicX

Post by SonicX »

Budly wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:53 pm Raziel and Chill. Wiggan, Valky. Mirhun, Randy, The Ve'heer, Do'Veldrans, Funiculus Druid. Plenty more and I Do not remember their names anymore :( We talking 2005-2007 here.

Krin! And this red tiefling archer :( Forgot the name but Budly interacted with her. PLayer also had a Druid that Sylveera befriended early on, then I took non announced break and I never saw her again.
I miss you being around and I remember
Budly

Post by Budly »

SonicX wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:38 pm
Budly wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:53 pm Raziel and Chill. Wiggan, Valky. Mirhun, Randy, The Ve'heer, Do'Veldrans, Funiculus Druid. Plenty more and I Do not remember their names anymore :( We talking 2005-2007 here.

It been a while! ;( But thank you! Im deep into Arelith currently!
Active :
SonicX

Post by SonicX »

Sevk wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:52 pm I miss my Underdark Drow community interactions. :( It's always been interesting to see Xa'chena confronted with those that she considers her past, and how often the temptation of the old ways returned for her during those moments. Barrililath and Jhaeliria both had different effects on my character, but I'm grateful for having run into you lot when I did. It returned those lovely shades of grey to Xaxa's life.
Revak

Post by Revak »

Hey folks.

I'm out. Thanks for the good times here. May pop in some other time (as most Amians do) but for now just don't have much time for the game anymore.

-Rev
Ania Viranirn - Alcoholic Elf
Azeriel Caerus - Servant of the Triad
T'riss'ace Reynolds - Xas!
Pinkhaml86

Post by Pinkhaml86 »

Hey guys. Sorry I've been so afk recently. Have literally zero energy after work and then kids dinner and bed time etc.
angelis96

Post by angelis96 »

Budly wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:56 pm
SonicX wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:38 pm

It been a while! ;( But thank you! Im deep into Arelith currently!
I miss budly. Bring back Budly. I have come back. Arieme needs her arm rest! Big sad.
Player Characters:
Arieme - The Blighter, former hand of Tarkuul
Jaiyne Doue - Major of Wiltun
Vnami - Drow Warlock