"You have been booted." (1.69)

Trouble with NWN, connecting, or game files? Get help here!
MisterLich

"You have been booted." (1.69)

Post by MisterLich »

I'm trying to log into my account to find my character filenames for transfer, and I keep getting the message "You have been booted." when I try to log in. I have the hak files and everything, otherwise I would be getting a message specifically about not having the proper haks downloaded. I'm pretty sure I'm not banned from Amia because last time I played it a while back was for an event with Gerald's player and a bunch of other people and nobody got banned or anything.

What could be the issue? Am I going to just need to give Jes my character names instead of the actual filenames for transfer, or is there a way I can fix this?
poop
Google

Re: "You have been booted." (1.69)

Post by Google »

Probably a cd key issue. Make sure your not using the generic GoG ones then try logging in with a brand new character I guess. If you can do that you'll need a DM to authorise your IP in-game to use your old characters
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Yeah, start by creating a new character. And if all you're doing is checking your characters, you don't even need to do more than that. If it still boots you, though, flag a DM to hop on so we can see the boot message.
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.
MisterLich

Post by MisterLich »

The CD key was the problem it turns out, thanks for the help!
poop