My lil bard...

Have an idea for a character build? Need help with character builds? Build-related topics go here!
VashO_o

My lil bard...

Post by VashO_o »

shes 12 right now and the more I try to find folks to go with the harder it generally seems so.... im open to a straight up rebuild but I want her to be really moer bard then anything but at least semi capable of doing some decent ish damage to where she can go out by herself and be able to kill stuff.

Shes mainly for RP and her primary focus is support and groups but being useless as I am find it hard to ... do anything.... I was thinking some basic multiclassing with fighter shes dex based now but am open to whatever lmk
:banghead: = :confuse:
The1Kobra

Re: My lil bard...

Post by The1Kobra »

You actually can make a DEX based bard work pretty well. Though depending on what your current feat/skill selections, it might make it more difficult.

If you can save up skillpoints to get parry, you can dip into the duelist class.

Going 21/5/4 Bard/Duelist/Fighter can give you quite a damage boost even DEX based, and a DEX bard should have a naturally high AC.

Would you like a full build rundown? Though for that I might need to know what your current stat/feat lineup is to properly optimize things.
VashO_o

Post by VashO_o »

Ill check her out when I get home i have a rough idea but not exactly and I figured id have some fighter in there just cuz its pretty solid. Ill let you know.
:banghead: = :confuse:
Freaxxshow

Post by Freaxxshow »

Bard 21 / Fighter 4 / Duelist 5

That should work out even as a Dex Bard you should do very good damage with Epic Weapon Specialization and the Duelist bonus Damage on top of your Bard Song / Warcry / Maximised Bulls Strength and all that fun stuff!

Go 12 Bard / 3 Fighter / 5 Duelist Pre Epic, then take epic weapon Focus on level 21 (should be 13 Bard) and take your 4th Fighter level on level 24, where you will pick Weapon Specialization and Epic Weapon specialization!
This one's to the mighty sea, mischief, gold and piracy!~