[Mar 2024] Desert Animals Gone Mad!

Current DM plotlines and all other official in-game happenings.
Jes
I like dragons.

[Mar 2024] Desert Animals Gone Mad!

Post by Jes »

Those who travel through Nes'ek of late will find that a variety of desert animals have begun to attack travelers, and even sometimes get into the town proper and attack the locals. The guards have begun keeping the gates securely locked, and additional personnel are out and about. The locals don't seem to have any idea why this is happening, but they are eager for a solution. It's quite inconvenient to suddenly find an angry scorpion blocking your path to water in the morning!

After a few days of this, a new job appears in the Wave & Serpent.

Job PostingLady Si'neela Akuum of Lathander has submitted a request for assistance in handling an increase in animal attacks in and around Nes'ek. There has thus far been no indication to the cause, so they're looking for anyone who might be able to offer insight or options. It has begun to affect the quality of life of the people in the town, and travelers through the area face unexpected levels of danger - and also regret, as it is often quite a shame to have to stop the beautiful animals from attacking.

Lady Si'neela will be in the Wave and Serpent on the 9 Ches to give further information.

// This is the monthly plot for March! Here are the current scheduled event times (if anything changes, we'll let you know):
  • Saturday, March 9th, 4pm EST/9pm GMT.
  • Sunday, March 17th, 4pm EDT/8pm GMT.
  • Sunday, March 24th, 2pm EDT/6pm GMT.
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.
Jes
I like dragons.

Re: [Mar 2024] Desert Animals Gone Mad!

Post by Jes »

// I am ill today, so the final event is being rescheduled to Sunday, March 31st at 3pm EDT/7pm GMT/8pm BST. DST happens for Europeans that weekend, so UK will be in BST, etc.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Activity begins to increase around Nes'ek as curious residents gather to eavesdrop on the upcoming gathering...

// Final event for this plot will start in one hour at 3pm EDT/7pm GMT!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Peace is restored to Nes'ek and the surrounding lands. And there are some more frequent visitors from Mulhorand in the following weeks. It seems Nes'ek has become a closer friend to the Mulhorandi people, and Si'neela often has guests from the mainland visiting. What this could lead to is anyone's guess, but the people in Nes'ek seem pleased with the additional visitors (who buy their goods, of course)!
---