Albacksen's Autobiographical Annotations

For activity logs from DMs.
Albacksen

Albacksen's Autobiographical Annotations

Post by Albacksen »

And old log is put to rest and a new one begins.
Albacksen

Re: Albacksen's Autobiographical Annotations

Post by Albacksen »

Did some Endir's point shenanigans to progress Xy'Glythar's efforts at sprucin' up the place.
Dev work:
LordJyssev helped make some minor alterations to the Area that have been pending for a while. I took the ERF he sent me of the amended area, implemented it in the latest version of the module I have. Took the three "loose" area files out, uploaded them the development folder on the live-server and loaded it with the "/s f_area" chat command. It will be added properly when our tools stop being spoopy.
Area changes are as follows:
  • Map expanded slightly to the east.
  • Outside the walls there's some digging/construction going on, helmed by three Belenoth golems, overseen by one of the new named militiamen, Fergysson.
  • Named militia men added, Lieutenants Tobias Targus and Flynn Fergysson and Private Richerd Derksson.

Summary of events:
  • Xy'glythar gave a spellbook primer to Private Derksson, who had in a previous encounter expressed interest in becoming a wizard.
  • He then spoke with Lieutenant Targus about the lack of variety in the food supply. And a way to solve that was to speak to the local hunter - Harold Swift, about training some militia men and other volunteers in the art of the hunt.
  • The wizard then presented the towns hunter, Harold with a gift in the form of a Bow of the Tempest, after which the hunter softened somewhat and agreed to train whoever the militia sent his way.
  • Xy'glythar spoke to Lieutenant Fergysson about some of his concerns. Asked him if he was interested in becoming a wizard. and Fergysson said in no uncertain terms that he isn't fond of the wizard or Belenoth. Was not swayed, but couldn't think of any good arguments on the spot. He agreed, somewhat reluctantly, to teach one of Xyglythar's associates the basics of handling a sword in exchange for the associate taking care of the golems.
  • Xy brought out said associate, his apprentice and assigned him to Ferysson after a brief conversation with him. He also agreed to the possibility for me to make this apprentice an NPC in the area for the duration of the plot and agreed in that case to cede control of it to me.
  • Lastly, there was a terse conversation with Belorfin too, he like Fergysson, is not particularly keen on Almare and the Belenothians. Discussed apprentices, treatises, late great wizards. Just you know. Casual conversation.
Albacksen

Re: Albacksen's Autobiographical Annotations

Post by Albacksen »

10-02-2024
Endir's Point
Characters present:Only Xy'Glythar
The Militia Private Richerd has gotten permission to transfer to Belenoth on a longer sabbatical to train his magical skill with less distractions.

Obsidian Isle: Demon Plot started
Characters present:Xy'glythar, Moonsinger, Arieme, Yasihera, Aithne, Xyn, Ravos
Ahem. Stuff happened.
Two new people arrived at Obsidian Isle.