Commissions Open! Jes Art for Amia!

For all other discussions or topics that don't go in the other forums.
Jes
I like dragons.

Commissions Open! Jes Art for Amia!

Post by Jes »

Hi, folks!

Now that I have recovered from my health insanity, I am feeling pretty amazing! No more cancer and no more thyroid to make my life a living hell! With that in mind, I am once again open to commissions and this time I have a proper pricing sheet. I am working on putting Fiverr gigs together for anyone who wants to wait for that, but the prices on Fiverr will be higher because they take a 20% cut from every sale (ouch). The prices below are for buying directly from me, for which you will receive a fully-detailed invoice from PayPal, so there will still be buyer protection and stuff!

My commission prices are as follows:
  • Line Art, Full Body: $10 USD
  • Full-Body Character, Flat Colors: $25 USD
  • Character Portrait (Head & Shoulders), Fully Colored/Shaded: $25 USD
  • Character Half-Body (Waist-Up), Fully Colored/Shaded: $25 USD
  • Character Full-Body, Fully Colored/Shaded: $50 USD
  • Add-On: Add $100 USD for full 3D rendering on Portrait or Half-Body ($125 & $140 USD total)
  • Add-On: Add $150 USD for full 3D rendering on Full-Body ($200 USD total)
  • Add-On: Add $5 USD for a simple background
  • Add-On: Add $25 USD for detailed 3D background
  • Add-On: Add $40 USD for a hand-drawn background
  • Add-On: Add $10 USD for each additional revision after the included 2 revisions
  • Add-On: Add 50% to the price for animals, dragons, monsters, etc. (Does not apply for Amians buying directly from me.)
  • DEAL!: Half-price for any additional characters in a single drawing. Max 3, must all be the same style. Ex: 3 full-body line art characters with no background would be $20 + $10 + $10 = $40 USD.
  • Amia Discount!: I give Amians buying direct from me a 40% discount! So if you get 3 full-body characters, fully colored, with a detailed 3D background, then it would be a total of ($50 pc1 + $25 pc2 + $25 pc3 + $25 bg) x 40% dicount = $75 USD
Terms Full payment must be made at the time you place your order. All character options come with 2 revisions for free. This means that I will do a basic line art for you and you can make additions or changes to the drawing 2 times before the additional revision fee applies. I do this because revisions take time from other projects I could work on. When you buy directly from me, you can cancel your commission anytime before I start the rendering (coloring, etc.), so my goal is to make sure you are happy and get exactly what you want! Simple backgrounds will be a textured gradient or something similar, as appropriate for what the picture is. Detailed backgrounds will be rendered in SketchUp or Unity (whichever fits best), with backgrounds that I have modeled or purchased for this purpose. The hand-drawn background is a more expensive add-on because it takes significantly more time.

All commissions will have my signature, but you can do whatever you want with it once everything is finalized. You can even use them for commercial purposes (like putting it on your website or selling shirts/prints), but my signature must remain visible. All I ask is that my art is not misrepresented as someone else’s! Thank you!

Note: You can purchase directly from me using PayPal or you can purchase through Fiverr (link coming soon) if you prefer to use Fiverr’s platform. Prices are about 20% higher on Fiverr due to the steep 20% cut they take from every order, as well as the 14-day waiting period before they’ll pay out (although Fiverr orders will be completed quicker as a trade-off). PayPal orders can be made to me directly, and I will send you a detailed PayPal invoice before you send any payments to ensure that all of your PayPal buyer protections are in place.

This page here has some examples of my work. I'm working on a proper portfolio website to show off more of my work, but I wanted to have some shown before it's done, at least!

If you're interested in a commission of whatever character you want, feel free to reach out to me on Discord or PM me here on the forum, so I can make sure I give you guys priority by having them in a separate spot from other orders I get:
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.