Murmurs of Stone

Current DM plotlines and all other official in-game happenings.
Dovesong

Murmurs of Stone

Post by Dovesong »

*A letter is dispatched to the leadership of Cetha, Bendir Dale, Kohlingen, Wiltun, Winya, and the Grove, as well as Blue Lagoon and the Riptide Carefully written on fine vellum, the penstrokes are bold, but delicately drawn.*

Dear Friends of the Isle;
As many know, and I myself am not ignorant of, Barak Runedar has entered a point of stillness, of torpor. In my agreement to see to the flourishing and well-being of the Dwarvenkin, I feel it has passed the time at which I must call kin and allies to our sides, to renew bonds and restore the stirrings of life to the City Below the Spires.

With that in mind, I send invitation to yourselves, or the representatives of your choosing, for a multi-settlement moot to be held this coming week-end ((November 6 at 5pm EST)). I have been remiss in keeping current with the stirrings of the isle, and of seeking out our kin as they may appear.

With the blessings of the Mordinsamman –
Samtara Thunderhammer
Queen of Barak Runedar

((I realize it's short notice, pun intended, so if there is interest but it's an inopportune time just let me know and we can reschedule!))
Dovesong

Re: Murmurs of Stone

Post by Dovesong »

After the meeting, slowly, postings make themselves known, though they remain in only the areas dwarves could, or would, go.
A Battle For Succession!

Those of the host of allies of Barak Runedar are called, to sport and to drink, for a festival of succession. Until the Crown passes to one of the rightful heirs, there will be a regent appointed, to provide a continuation of safety for the Hold. As is custom, a warrior of proper strength will be called from the Hold to take the position.

We invite all who would see the battle to join us this coming week-end. Bring your own booze.

Signed,
Samtara Thunderhammer
Queen of Barak Runedar
((This will be 5pm EST on Saturday, after I learned to read English again))
ZoltanTheRed

Re: Murmurs of Stone

Post by ZoltanTheRed »

// What time?