All about games, video and pnp alike!

For all other discussions or topics that don't go in the other forums.
Budly

All about games, video and pnp alike!

Post by Budly »

As the title said! All about good old gaming of any kind.

Whats on your list beyond Amia?
Active :
Shelved/Pseudo Shelved/Request only : Budly, Sylveera, Valiandris, Barrililath, Tetrik, Mashaara, Mir'nas
TheMadMage

Re: All about games, video and pnp alike!

Post by TheMadMage »

I play CoD, Hearthstone, Magic the Gathering, and anything Hidetaka Miyazaki puts out. Feel free to PM me if anyone wants to play those as well!
Budly

Post by Budly »

TheMadMage wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:46 pm I play CoD, Hearthstone, Magic the Gathering, and anything Hidetaka Miyazaki puts out. Feel free to PM me if anyone wants to play those as well!
Looking forward to that new Black Ops one?
Active :
Shelved/Pseudo Shelved/Request only : Budly, Sylveera, Valiandris, Barrililath, Tetrik, Mashaara, Mir'nas
TheMadMage

Post by TheMadMage »

Yessir! I always complain, but I always enjoy it.
Budly

Post by Budly »

TheMadMage wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:02 pm Yessir! I always complain, but I always enjoy it.
I only recently got CoD MW 2019 since a friend been nagging on me to get a PS4 for years, I got one on sale, "Buy COD!", I get it....we played 10 matches, if even that. So to get my money out of it I played it on my own. And now with my sister and her husband. Decent enough fun even on console. Otherwise its not my market but hey :)
Active :
MisterLich

Post by MisterLich »

Been playing a lot of Command & Conquer Generals lately, and a dumb but fun browser game called Stream Raiders since I watch a lot of Twitch and it's a fun Twitch integration.

Otherwise, NwN and sometimes emulated games like Chrono Trigger randomizer runs (for anybody interested: https://sites.google.com/view/ctrandoinfo/home and https://github.com/Anskiy/jetsoftime). Been playing Mario 3D All Stars on my Nintendo Switch.
poop
Cratz

Post by Cratz »

Octopath is love, Genshin is life.
People who want to find me know where to find me.
Budly

Post by Budly »

Oh Genshin? I looked at it but heard its basically a mobilegame but as a video game :( How crazy is it?

Generals...those where the days.

Now I mostly play Dota 2 and Amia of late. Hell of a drug both, probably not good for my education.
Active :
Budly

Post by Budly »

So....Cyberpunk 2077 soon?
Active :
speedgrab

Post by speedgrab »

Genshin is like a Gacha: Breath of the wild. It's kinda fun for a free game, and has a few nice quirks. Played it for a while myself, but was quickly running out of things to do other than "Keep levelling these character" grinds. Also to Co-op mode is more "Help with this world event" So it can be a bit 'eh'. Least when i was last playng it. Understand there has been a big update since.

And every time someone Mentions C&C: Generals, GLA Voice lines play in my head.
+ Dill the Goblin + speedgrab#9638
Budly

Post by Budly »

speedgrab wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:58 am Genshin is like a Gacha: Breath of the wild. It's kinda fun for a free game, and has a few nice quirks. Played it for a while myself, but was quickly running out of things to do other than "Keep levelling these character" grinds. Also to Co-op mode is more "Help with this world event" So it can be a bit 'eh'. Least when i was last playng it. Understand there has been a big update since.

And every time someone Mentions C&C: Generals, GLA Voice lines play in my head.
AKs for everyone! Shoooes! Or something like that!

Also, yeah! Coop like that is a bit dull :(
Active :
Dovesong

Post by Dovesong »

BORDERLANDS 2

Or GTFO
Hrafingar

Post by Hrafingar »

Destiny 2, M&B Warband & Butterlord, TW series (Warhammer and Ancient China), Elite Dangerous, Cyberpunk, Borderlands series. Probably more titles but this list is what I’ve been on in the last few months.