You can see a full list of the Amia Development Team and Staff here.
Note! Most DMs prefer to deal with Amia related issues when on duty, IE, DM side or via the forums or Discord. When a DM is player-side, most wish to just relax and play, so contact them playerside only in emergency, please.
For transparency, here are the activity guidelines for DMs:
- Each DM will run at least two events per month. This is considered low activity and should not be the norm.
- Over any two-month period, DMs will be expected to run at least four events, and have at least four DM sessions involving giving Dream Coins, watching RP, doing rebuilds, and delivering requests.
- Any DM who is inactive without notice for one month will be removed.
- Any DM may be inactive for up to two months with prior notice. If their inactivity will extend beyond two months, then they will be removed.
- DMs will be held accountable by the DM Arbiter, who has the ability to remove them if deemed necessary for the stability of the server and the Team.
- Past or removed DMs have the ability to reapply normally to the DM Team once their situations and ability to be active have been reevaluated.
These are settlement and region assignments among the DM Team. Contact these DMs first if you have questions in the related areas. Send a PM here on the forum first to ensure that the DM in question can determine what you need and how they can address it in a timely manner.
These "free areas" are overseen by the Team as a whole. Send a PM to the Dungeon Master group if you wish to interact with NPCs there or have ideas or RP you would like in these places. This group PM is required for unassigned areas to ensure that a DM is able to get to you in a timely manner. This ensures that a DM will be able to get to you as soon as possible with the information or interaction needed. Not all things need to have in-person DM oversight and can be handled faster with a quick answer to IC correspondence. This will make things run smoother!
You can send a group PM by following these steps:
- Go to your Inbox.
- Click "New PM" at the top of your PM list.
- There are two boxes at the top to Add Recipients (on the left) or Add Groups (on the right). Search the Add Groups box for the red Dungeon Master group and select it by clicking on it.
- Click the "Add" button that's under the Add Recipients box (on the left).
- Compose your PM and send as normal!
These are a few examples of topics that you can ask any DM about via PM or contacting through Discord if you use it.
- Anger Management + Problem solving
When you have an argument with another player and can't reach compromise, we will mediate and help with solving the issue.
You can contact us regarding lifting your ban, complaints or concerns regarding forum conduct or postings, and if you have any questions regarding forum or game rules.
Lore And Storylines
Ask us any questions you may have about server lore or ongoing storylines.
Quests and Events
You can contact us about any quests or events you wish to partake in or have questions about. Have an idea for a quest for your character? Feel free to ask!
Generally speaking, it's best to just make your request posting in the Requests forum, since one DM just won't be able to offer a verdict on any item. What is "okay" for one DM might not be so for another, and all requests require more than one DM approval. That said, feel free to ask general questions.
Bugs and errors
PM blatant exploits that can be abused straight to us. Post the rest to Improving Amia (IA Forums).
New Content Approval
If you have item or area suggestions, post them to Improving Amia (IA Forums). If you want a more secretive approach for some reason, feel free to PM us.
Forum Maintenance Issues
If you have a problem with the forum, PM us or contact us on Discord.