Amia Dungeon Master Information

All the other miscellaneous information you may need, such as DM information, spell changes, subrace information, etc.
Jes
Site Admin

Amia Dungeon Master Information

Post by Jes »

Dungeon Master Contact information

You can see a full list of the Amia Development Team and Staff here.

Note! Most DMs prefer to deal with Amia related issues when on duty, IE, DM side or via the forums or Discord. When a DM is player-side, most wish to just relax and play, so contact them playerside only in emergency, please.

For transparency, here are the activity guidelines for DMs:
  • Each DM will run at least two events per month. This is considered low activity and should not be the norm.
  • Over any two-month period, DMs will be expected to run at least four events, and have at least four DM sessions involving giving Dream Coins, watching RP, doing rebuilds, and delivering requests.
  • Any DM who is inactive without notice for one month will be removed.
  • Any DM may be inactive for up to two months with prior notice. If their inactivity will extend beyond two months, then they will be removed.
  • DMs will be held accountable by the DM Arbiter, who has the ability to remove them if deemed necessary for the stability of the server and the Team.
  • Past or removed DMs have the ability to reapply normally to the DM Team once their situations and ability to be active have been reevaluated.

DM ArbiterThis DM keeps the DM Team and other staff accountable when it comes to behavior and activity. Contact this DM with any concerns or complaints about a particular member of the staff.

View bio: Maverick00053Send PM (Also an Administrative Developer)

Active DM DutyView bio: Amarice-ElaralielSend PM
View bio: ElyonSend PM
View bio: AlbacksenSend PM
View bio: ZafriahSend PM
View bio: KaminaSend PM
View bio: Dicey13Send PM

Administrative DevelopersThese are Devs who specialize in server maintenance and development. They are included here because they do much work with the module itself and can be a point of contact for development questions. Those who are also DMs are indicated.

View bio: [DM] JesSend PM (Site Admin)
View bio: [DM] ZoltanTheRedSend PM (Server Host)

-----------------

These are settlement and region assignments among the DM Team. Contact these DMs first if you have questions in the related areas. Send a PM here on the forum first to ensure that the DM in question can determine what you need and how they can address it in a timely manner.

SettlementsFort Cystana: Kamina, Zoltan
Frontier's Rest/Wave & Serpent: Amarice
Obsidian Isle: Jes
Ridgewood: Any
Southport: Jes, Zoltan
Triumvir: Albacksen
Wiltun: Elyon
Winya Ravana: Amarice

Other Regions/NPC GroupsCaraigh: Elyon
Harpers: Zoltan
Skull Peaks: Jes
Trade Federation: Zoltan

These "free areas" are overseen by the Team as a whole. Send a PM to the Dungeon Master group if you wish to interact with NPCs there or have ideas or RP you would like in these places. This group PM is required for unassigned areas to ensure that a DM is able to get to you in a timely manner. This ensures that a DM will be able to get to you as soon as possible with the information or interaction needed. Not all things need to have in-person DM oversight and can be handled faster with a quick answer to IC correspondence. This will make things run smoother!

You can send a group PM by following these steps:
  1. Go to your Inbox.
  2. Click "New PM" at the top of your PM list.
  3. There are two boxes at the top to Add Recipients (on the left) or Add Groups (on the right). Search the Add Groups box for the red Dungeon Master group and select it by clicking on it.
  4. Click the "Add" button that's under the Add Recipients box (on the left).
  5. Compose your PM and send as normal!
Free AreasSettlements:
Barak Runedar
Belenoth
Demonreach
L'Obsul/UD
Moonpier
Oakmist Vale
Shadowscape
Shrine of Eilistraee
The Dale

Regions:
Abyss
Amia Forest
Brokentooth
Forrstakkr
Frozenfar
Kampo's
Khem
Ostland
Plane of Shadow
Quagmire
Salandran Temple
Underdark

-----------------

These are a few examples of topics that you can ask any DM about via PM or contacting through Discord if you use it.
  • Anger Management + Problem solving
    When you have an argument with another player and can't reach compromise, we will mediate and help with solving the issue.

Player Relations
    You can contact us regarding lifting your ban, complaints or concerns regarding forum conduct or postings, and if you have any questions regarding forum or game rules.

Lore And Storylines
    Ask us any questions you may have about server lore or ongoing storylines.

Quests and Events
    You can contact us about any quests or events you wish to partake in or have questions about. Have an idea for a quest for your character? Feel free to ask!

DC Requests
    Generally speaking, it's best to just make your request posting in the Requests forum, since one DM just won't be able to offer a verdict on any item. What is "okay" for one DM might not be so for another, and all requests require more than one DM approval. That said, feel free to ask general questions.

Bugs and errors
    PM blatant exploits that can be abused straight to us. Post the rest to Improving Amia (IA Forums).

New Content Approval
    If you have item or area suggestions, post them to Improving Amia (IA Forums). If you want a more secretive approach for some reason, feel free to PM us.

Forum Maintenance Issues
    If you have a problem with the forum, PM us or contact us on Discord.
Login: The Copper Queen
Queen Zellani Simmons - Merchant and Leader, Apparently
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym

Lady Sui'Aerl Valis - The Enlightened Warlock

You may also see me as:
[DEV] Dragonmama
Jes
Site Admin

Jes

Post by Jes »

JesPositions: Site Admin, DM, Administrative Developer
Call me: Jes
Avatars: [DEV] Dragonmama, [DM]Dragonlady, [DM] Hlal
Characters: Cromlech, Queen Zellani Simmons, Lady Sui'Aerl Valis
Areas of Focus: Site and Server Development and Maintenance
Other Contact Info: PMs or Discord (Jes#8232)
Timezone: EST/EDT (USA)
Availability: I have a baby and write and draw a lot, but I have some availability for events.

I know a lot about dragons, but I'm kind of a lore junkie in general. I do a lot of Admin and Dev work, so just give me some advance warning if you need me for something! I'll be doing small events around the place, not in any one particular area.

I've been around Amia since 2006, so feel free to reach out to me if you need help with server lore or the like. If I don't know the answer, my Search-Fu is on point and I can let you know what I find out.

You may also see me as:
[DEV] Dragonmama
Maverick00053

Maverick00053

Post by Maverick00053 »

Maverick00053Position: Administrative Developer
Call me: Mav, Maverick
Characters: Levexal, Techsmith Tokas
Login: Maverick00053
Areas of Focus: Development of the server almost exclusively.
Other Contact Info: PMs or Discord (Maverick00053#8485)
Timezone: PST (USA)
Availability: I am pretty much available on discord at all times, and if I dont respond immediately I will eventually get back to you.

I have been on Amia since 2006. Over the years I slowly worked myself onto the DM team, and eventually fell into the roll of mostly helping develop the server. I have had my hands in most systems that have been updated over the last few years, so if you have any questions or want to direct your hatred at someone feel free to contact me.
Albacksen

Albacksen

Post by Albacksen »

AlbacksenPosition: DM
Call Me: Albacksen, Alex, Al.
Avatars: [DM] TheNamelessOne [DM] TheGreatUnknown
Characters: Adahn Northlow, Cian Flynn, Karla Valentino and more...
Logins: Albacksen
Areas of Focus: Social events, intrigue, personal plots and certain faction stuff.
Contact Info: Forums PM, Discord (Albacksen#8072) (Discord preferred)
Timezone: CET (EU)
Availability: Evenings and weekends, mostly. I work a deadend- I mean 9-5 job.

I'm an avid roleplayer. I've played NWN for 12+ years on and off. In the same scope of time I've also DMed and played Pen and Paper games and typically enjoy all character centric exploration, stuff that appeals to the writer/actor in me. Less interested in what combat the game has to offer. Character arcs for everyone!
Elyon

Elyon

Post by Elyon »

ElyonPosition: DM
Call me: Elyon. (I also accept compliments to a moderate degree!)
Characters: Rosary Doodlekins
Logins: Elyon
Area of Focus: Small, medium, big plots and spontaneous events. Wiltun & Caraigh.
Contact Info: Forums PM or Discord (Doodoo#6313)
Timezone: UK time (GMT/BST)
Availability: Late evenings and nights on working weekdays, flexible GMT hours otherwise.

I've been around since 2012, and I'm most familiar with lore around The Dale, Wiltun and Caraigh. I like to experiment with different flavors of RP and events, from the dark & gritty to something lighthearted- wherever my imagination takes me. Ask away for any queries!
Rosary Doodlekins - Hin Candy Witch
Jes
Site Admin

Amarice-Elaraliel

Post by Jes »

Amarice-ElaralielPosition: DM
Call Me: Amarice, Ama, Crazy Cat Lady, Forest Tyrant
Avatar(s): Devilcat, Auril, Titania
Character(s): Malandria Luelven, Ainé (those are my mains at least)
Login(s): Amarice-Elaraliel
My Areas of Focus: Maintenance; small to medium plots; Fiends; Druids and Shifters; Fey; Horror; Spiritual/Totemic things; personal plots; item balance
Amia Areas I tend to: Winya Ravana, Wave & Serpent Adventuring Guild
Other Contact Info: PMs, Discord
Timezone: European
Availability: Weekdays: european evening times; Weekends: flexible with sheduling

About me: I've been playing NWN since it was released and joined this server many years ago. I've also been roleplaying well before NWN itself, both in PnP and LARP.

My main lore focus lies with fiends and druids, however I am also quite knowledgeable with elven and fey lore.

During the weekdays you will mostly catch me online in the European evening hours. I am more flexible when it comes to weekends, as I do not work then.

I consider myself an often calm and level-headed person, so feel free to contact me if you have any issues and I will try to help sort them out.

Otherwise I am your usual geek/nerd, despite being female, with a liking for video games, comics, books and movies.

And of course, I love cats.

You may also see me as:
[DEV] Dragonmama
Jes
Site Admin

ZoltanTheRed

Post by Jes »

ZoltanTheRedPositions: Server Host, DM, Administrative Developer
Character(s): Corrick Vostryl, Darius Eskandari, Mai'ethil Rilynn'tlithar
Login: ZoltanTheRed
Areas of Focus: Fort Cystana, Ostland, Southport, Barak Runedar
Other Contact Info: Zoltan#2916 on Discord.
Timezone: US Eastern Time
Availability: Try PMing me or messaging me on Discord. I work all day during the week.

I try to make things interesting where I can. Haven't had a lot of time lately, but I'm doing what I can to improve that.

You may also see me as:
[DEV] Dragonmama
raphel_gray

Raphel Gray

Post by raphel_gray »

Raphel GrayPositions: Dungeon Master, Developer
Call me: Raphel or Dave
Characters: Zilliah "Nightingale" Dahan
Login: Raphel Gray
Areas of Focus: Barak Runedar, Ostland
Other Contact Info: PMs or Discord (the4head#8086)
Timezone: GMT(UK)
Availability: General rule - 6PM to 10PM (GMT) Though please feel free to contact me outside of these times on Discord or via PMs if you have any questions!

Amia has been a long standing hobby for me since around 2009-10, with gaps and breaks here and there. Happy to talk to anyone through Discord, please see my handle above, or you can contact me as Raphel Gray through both of the Amia Discord servers, especially if anyone has any concerns!
Joined the developer team in 2020, and the DM team in January 2021.
I hope to do what I can to make the server experience a pleasant one for everybody in this community,
Character(s): Nightingale
DM Avatar: DM Asmodeus
Zafriah

Zafriah

Post by Zafriah »

Zafriah Positions: DM
Call me: Zafriah, Zaf, Zan
Characters: Samina, Cassie, Evelina and a bunch of others
Login: Zafriah
Areas of Focus: Generalist.
Other Contact Info: PMs or Discord (Zafriah#8285)
Timezone: Aussieland (GMT+8)
Availability: 12PM to 2PM (GMT) Monday to Wednesday less likely later in the week due to other activities! (I'm also a Cub Scout leader!)

I started playing on Amia when I was in my 20s and am currently in my 40's. I really like the character stories and creativity of the variety of characters between players.
Kamina

Kamina

Post by Kamina »

Kamina Positions: DM
Call me: Kamina, Kam, Flan
Characters: EPSILON V3, Alphonse Ondenfare, Skumlord
Login: Kamina
Areas of Focus: Lore focused, quiet events.
Other Contact Info: PMs or Discord (Flan#1857)
Timezone: GMT+0 (+1 in DLS)
Availability: 10am - 2pm GMT Weekdays / 8pm-12am GMT Every day

A lot of people may know me for bigger plots in the past, however I've rejoined the team to dish out some smaller plots with a lot more character focus!
EPSILON V3 | Skumlord | Alphonse Ondenfare
Dicey13

Dicey13

Post by Dicey13 »

Dicey13 Positions: DM
Call me: Dicey
Characters: Vinny Shortwick
Login: Dicey13
Areas of Focus: small plots
Other Contact Info: PMs or Discord (Dicey#4821)
Timezone: GMT-5 (-4 in DLS)
Availability:varies but I am usually around everyday

I rejoined the team to throw mini plots and events and slowly build up to doing bigger ones.