[S-Class] White Wyrm Removal

Completed or expired jobs.
Maverick00053

[S-Class] White Wyrm Removal

Post by Maverick00053 »

A new bullet has been posted in the Adventurer's guild. A rare but extremely profitable S-Class mission.

Dear Adventurers,

We require the immediate assistance of any who believes they are capable of dragon slaying. There resides in the Frostmere an entrance to the lair of a powerful white Wyrm, who is called Frostspear. She and her many, many offspring are a terror in the region. We of Endir's Point are willing to pay the lump sum of 10 million coin pieces for the death of this great dragon, and her head delivered to the town.

Signed,
Residents of Endir's Point.
Lord-Jyssev

Re: [S-Class] White Wyrm Removal

Post by Lord-Jyssev »

A message is tacked on beneath the notice.
Me and four others made an attempt. Beat the beast and her younglings down, but had nary a plan for eliminating her escape route. We tried to focus fire on the wings, but she's a resilient one and they were tough to target. I'd recommend any crew taking this on to figure a plan to cut off her escape or at the very least, her flight. I'm around to chat more, if any are interested.

-Felix
Dunecat

Post by Dunecat »

Another note below.
Pending investigation. ~ A.X.S.
Dunecat

Post by Dunecat »

The bounty is genuine. ~ A.X.S.
charles1810

Post by charles1810 »

Notices are refreshed by Hawkeye.
Frozen-ass

Post by Frozen-ass »

*while the dragon is still very much wanting to be removed, for the moment the money of the bounty is used for other means, and a regulare note for continues harassments to keep it from raiding to much was placed instead (see regulare job board)*