EE - Can't see anything

Trouble with NWN, connecting, or game files? Get help here!
Puresoul

EE - Can't see anything

Post by Puresoul »

This isn't for me but LDR. Ever since the NWN EE update, all she can really see is a screen of changing screen of colour. Looking for a solution as we speak.

Last edited by Puresoul on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devlin Faramond - Warrior Priest of Tempus
Aithne The Red - Red Dragon Disciple, Leader of the Obsidian isle and Bronze Dragon Slayer
LastDragonRider

Re: EE - Can't see anything

Post by LastDragonRider »

It changes colors just while I'm standing there, but nothing I do in the graphics settings fixes it. And please don't tell me to just reload the client.. that doesn't help at all, it's already been tried. Changing areas doesn't help either, it's not an improperly loaded tileset issue. It started immediately following the Lighting and rendering update for NWN: EE yesterday. It's not my card, cause only this game is affected.
Vaeros the Flamewrought
Duke Khayri Aphaeleon ~
Duke of Greengarden, Kingdom of Kohlingen,
Knight of Hoar

Lady Kestrel Faramond ~
Field Medic of the Foehammer

Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur.
Khylaria

Post by Khylaria »

do you have any shader overrides, or subscriptions through Steam? if so, remove them (or unsubscribe), and see if that helps. might be conflicting since the latest NWN: EE update had a lot to do with lighting and such.
Pirate_Zeritul

Post by Pirate_Zeritul »

I got this, turning off Enable High Contrast fixed this for me. Under Game Options -> Graphics -> Advanced Frame-Buffer Effects
Puresoul

Post by Puresoul »

Pirate_Zeritul wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:36 am I got this, turning off Enable High Contrast fixed this for me. Under Game Options -> Graphics -> Advanced Frame-Buffer Effects
That fixed her problem. Thanks!
Devlin Faramond - Warrior Priest of Tempus
Aithne The Red - Red Dragon Disciple, Leader of the Obsidian isle and Bronze Dragon Slayer