General Announcements

Important news you need to know.
Jes
I like dragons.

General Announcements

Post by Jes »

A place for general announcements that don't need their own thread.
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.
Jes
I like dragons.

Rule Adjustments

Post by Jes »

The first general announcement going into EE is regarding our rules. Many rules have slight to major re-wordings, so be sure to look them over. The biggest changes are these:
  • Due to some US regulations, you have to be at least 13 years old to create a forum account. The server host for EE will be in the US, and we just don't wanna deal with COPPA. This is now something you have to agree to upon creating a forum account.
  • Twinking: The act of giving gold/items to low-level characters. Once upon a time, there were hard limitations and restrictions on this. Now, there is no rule against it. You can give stuff away however you please. Generally it's good to have IC reasons for it anyway, but there won't be any inventory-wipes or punishments for people who do it. (The rule about Muling is unaffected, though. Don't do that. See the rules for more information on Muling.)
  • Adult RP: Graphic Sexual RP and Graphic Torture. Make sure to read this rule update carefully, as the wording and allowances have changed. It's still not allowed in public channels and still not allowed at all, period, while Amia is still in 1.69. - This change has been reverted. See the Rules for more information.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Re: General Announcements

Post by Jes »

Reminder: Amia 1.69 will come down on August 11th at around 8am EDT/12pm Noon GMT. Watch this space for when it will be back up on EE. It shouldn't take more than a day to get everything up and running, but we have three days set aside just in case of chaos bugs.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

If anyone gets the itch to renew their 1.69 rentals (housing or faction areas) prior to the move, please don't do that! Rentals will not be available at launch. We need to rewrite those systems. We do intend to implement new ones eventually, though.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Jes wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:50 pm Reminder: Amia 1.69 will come down on August 11th at around 8am EDT/12pm Noon GMT. Watch this space for when it will be back up on EE. It shouldn't take more than a day to get everything up and running, but we have three days set aside just in case of chaos bugs.
Also...

Last call for character transfer requests!

Anyone who doesn't get their request in by the time 1.69 Amia goes down around 8am EDT on Tuesday morning will have to wait a wee bit to see their characters on EE.

And don't forget to also clean out your Morgan and Sons storage and post your merchant chest resource transfers. These will not be available at all after the transfer date.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

The 1.69 Amia server has shut down! Watch this space for when the new server will be open for regular business!

You'll probably see it in the EE server list while we work on it, but it is password protected so we can make sure it's all ready to go before we open the doors.

That said, there will undoubtedly be bugs and things to fix in the early hours/days of release. So we're counting on all of you to help us track everything down!

See you soon!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Making a general update post that we've hit a few snags, but I'm still optimistic that we can get everything ready very soon! I've been beating my head against the module for days now, so it's surely gotta have some positive effect!

...Surely! :banghead:

:like:
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

The domain transfer has begun for the old amiaworld.net, which means that the old forums may die at any time. If you have anything else you want transferred, now is your last chance to go copy-paste what's there. It may or may not go down at any time, though, so if it stops working at some point, don't panic (yet)! I have backups of everything and will attempt to restore as much as I can.

Only a few people have taken advantage of copying things over, and I can't copy everything myself, of course, so be sure you're happy with anything of yours that's not transferred over - just in case.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

The haks are finalized and ready for download! Download here!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Amia's EE server is officially live!

You'll see it on the server list as Amia. Or you can direct connect to 216.10.161.99:5121.

Remember to download the haks and follow the instructions in the included readme file if you're not sure what to do with them. The files are also available at the Steam Workshop here. In addition, you don't need to download the heads or the ACP, as they are included in the haks now. You can still download them if you want to access them in the Toolset, though.

Note: See this post for known release bugs. Also, some information is still being carried over from the previous forums. If you have an account with amiaworld.net, you can still log in there and see any systems you want to look at. Updated information that's on this forum, however, takes precedence if you find it in both places.

All character transfers have been completed also.

(Unless you don't see yours. Then there's probably a reason for it. Contact me if that's the case.)

Have fun, thank you for your patience, and let us know about any weirdness or difficulty you come across! There will be bugs, so please continue to be patient with us as we try to track them all down. Our server is huge, comprised of over 700 areas, and contains 16,000+ files and resources. So it will take time to smooth out everything that remains. Post your bugs in this forum. Please be as detailed and specific in your bug reports as you can be. List affected areas by name, detail your race/build if it's a bug on your character, etc.

:heartbeat:
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

(Also, dream coin transfers will come soon. And rebuilds, once DMs have had some sleep. And job resource transfers...)
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Remember that the stats presented in the selectable in-game races are applied as-is. If it's in the selectable list, the stats you set in Abilities will not change after you log in. The only exceptions are the Universal races, as explained here. I put images at the top to explain how those work. That's Genasi, Aasimar, Tiefling, Feytouched, and the Request-Only Races.

The way it worked in 1.69 Amia is no longer how it works, so be mindful that this will potentially cause some builds to need reworked, due to ability allocation points ending up with different costs. This is one reason why we're allowing so much freedom with rebuilds. You have time to work them out still, and we have a build forum if you need any help! There's also a channel for it in our Discord server, if you'd like more immediate help.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Spellbook items that used to restore your spells do not function anymore. We'll have to rebuild a new way of doing it, if and when we get to that on the list of things to do.

I have removed them from the merchants (after next update), and you can just trash the ones you have. Sorry about this! I know they are handy to have!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

There is now a Faction Start Location statue in the Travel Agency for the following factions/groups:

Oakmist Vale
Riptide
Barak Runedar
Demonreach
Fellowship
Shrine of Eilistraee
Que'llar Vilrath
Starlight Conclave
Belenoth
Ostland
Fort Cystana Personnel

If you have a key or token already for a faction area (Fort Cystana, Barak Runedar, Belenoth, Shrine, Riptide) then these existing keys will work for you.

If you don't (Oakmist, Conclave, Fellowship, Ostland, Vilrath, Demonreach), the faction leaders for these factions/groups should ask a DM for a bunch of tokens so they can hand them out.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

You guys are doing a wonderful job reporting things you come across. Thank you so much.

It's a pain to find out that a lot of things reverted to old systems or changes don't take place anymore, so thank you so much for your patience in helping us track everything down. The Team has loved seeing everyone around and RP'ing. If you guys need anything, let us know!

A few notes for you guys:
  • -If you use your DC Wand on yourself and it shows -1 Dream Coin, let me or ZoltantheRed know via PM or Discord and we can fix it for you. (Include your public CD Key when you report this to us.)
    -The following items do not work, but are on the list of things to be fixed once the more "core playability" bugs are handled:
    • -Spell Widgets (the ones that used to add spells to your radial to cast)
      -Bio and voice chat commands (the /s f_ commands) - at least part of the time, have had reports of working and not working, and testing has shown it doesn't so it needs looking at
      -Glowing Eyes widgets
      -Item Spawners
      -Custom Spells and Feats (existing ones being moved to your rebuilt characters, that is)
      -Dev Crit is weird. Sometimes it insta-kills and sometimes it doesn't fire off. This one goes under Core Playability.
      -Assassin tools target the assassin, rather than the victim. Very weird. This one goes under Core Playability.

I'll post any other big ones I can think of when I'm more awake. Just trying to keep you guys in the loop!

Don't be shy about sending me any character or Dream Coin transfer requests. Just remember to include your Public CD Keys in any of your messages. It makes it immeasurably easier for me to move your characters, and will make dream coin transfers much easier a bit later.

One last thing: I'll be working on compiling more information from the old forums this week. I know many of you want more, so I apologize for the delay. We've been so busy!

Have fun and see you in-game!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Reminder: Please note the exact names of areas when you're reporting bugs, spawn problems, or issues like job nodes inaccessible. I have spent far too much time hunting down the areas people mean when they say something too broad. x_x
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Reminder. Dream coin transfers haven't happened yet. Please stop sending dream coin transfer requests if you've already sent character transfer requests. You only double up on my list because those have the information I need for it and have already gone into the transfer pool.

This is already posted here. Please read announcements like this before sending me PMs. My inbox is getting hard to navigate.

Only send me a dream coin transfer request if you DID NOT send a character transfer request. I can't keep track of double entries when dealing with over a hundred players, my dears, and it is added work for me to check.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Good news!

You can now ask for Flight and Shadow Jump on your characters in game again. This applies to characters who had it before the move and are being rebuilt, or characters who have since had a request for it approved.

If your character did not have Flight or Shadow Jump prior, or is a new character on EE, you'll have to follow the regular request process of learning the abilities through RP where appropriate.

Flight: Only available to characters with functioning wings in their BASE form. (Shifters, druids, and anyone who can turn into an animal or dragon or whatever via spells only do not qualify at this time.)

Shadow Jump: Only available to Shadow Dancers, level 4 or higher. Level 10 Shadow Dancer gains access to more uses.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

We had a ruling where if you request a Complicated special character (as described here), you could only have one of any "Complicated" type. We have decided that this isn't really necessary because each special character request is judged on its own merit. In the end, it's more important that you play what you enjoy. Although requesting the exact same type of character (like two different satyrs or two different full-blooded bronze dragons) will still probably be met with some concern regarding whether it's really what you want to play. Generally speaking, though, this rarely comes up and isn't something we feel the need to restrict.

So don't feel limited in this way when it comes to requesting the types of characters outlined in the link above!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Aside from the few people I messaged due to missing information or similar, I'm caught up on character transfers. If you don't see your characters and you don't have a PM from me, then double check your public CD Key with the transfer request you sent me. It's probably got a typo or something.

Dream Coin transfers are next on my list. This should be done by tomorrow night or Saturday night, depending on how quickly I can finish getting through everything.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

I have successfully activated Archive Mode on the old forums!

Just pretend the debug errors at the top aren't there and there is no weird font formatting. I'll try to fix those, but it's a miracle I could get it to work so quickly at all. :like:

Remember: That's the old site. Don't try to make a new account there.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Folks. Please. Stop sending me your full CD Keys. You don't want to send those out to anyone. Send ONLY the Public CD Key as I've outlined in the transfer posts.

Carry on!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Kobolds and Goblins can now be dynamic! Just click the console that tells you to click it in the Entry! You will be booted after you do this. Orcs and Hobgoblins will be next on our list.
---
Raua

Post by Raua »

Heritage Feat System

The team would like to express that the "heritage feat" is an OOC mechanic that alters your PCs stats to be more in line with what these subraces offer in most sourcebooks. These were created in lieu of our old system of ECL races wherein your level cap was adjusted down by 1 (or in some cases 2). The idea was to create a counterbalance for additional stats and abilities that were removed to make these races more suited to reaching full ECL, rather than an adjustment.

Selecting this feat does not make your PC more of, or closer to your PC's ancestor than another PC without it, and does not entitle them to more perks related to their bloodline.
Seen as [DEV] Raua or...

TheRogue

Post by TheRogue »

Just a friendly reminder to the community, please be respectful of the DM team’s personal time. We have a help channel here that you may tag DMs for help in, but do not direct message a DM to get on the client for you. Remember, if a DM is playerside they likely want to relax and enjoy the game just like any other player. And, just because they may be online on Discord does not mean they are available to assist with game-related matters.
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

A general reminder to players!

Our Dungeon Master Team is your main point of contact. Please remember that our Dev Dungeon Masters primarily work on the back-end side of things. Please do not message them with your questions or requests for information or anything. Contact the Dungeon Master group. It is a larger group, anyway, and you are more likely to get a prompt response! If a staff member tells you to message a Dev DM, then that's fine. But contact the other group first, please!

Our Dev DMs spend a lot of time working on the module itself, but they are not a "higher" status DM or anything of the sort, so messaging them will not lead to quicker responses or higher priority. If anything it's the opposite because they are so busy.

You can see the DM list and explanations here.

Thanks!

:like:
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Please, please be patient with character transfer requests. I get many of them on a daily basis still. I stated as a result that it could take some time to get to everyone after the move to EE, so sending me messages to prod me along won't get them done any quicker.

I know it may seem trivial, but the spam in my inbox does make it harder for me. Please understand that there are many players and many transfer requests.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

PSA:

If you have a problem with a player or DM or policy or anything of the sort, bring these concerns to the DM Team. If you're unhappy enough about something that you feel the need to OOC'ly rant and rave at another player about someone or something else, then this message is for you. Either approach the person you have a problem with directly (in a civil way) or bring it to the attention of the DM Team. We are here to help you. Players are often happy to help, too, but unsolicited complaining, ranting, or otherwise negative or inflammatory discourse can be a burden to the other person. Let the DM Team mediate any issues you may have, so that we can keep our community free of toxicity and bad blood.

We don't want rumors or flaming or just general defamation or unpleasantness being spread about players by players (or DMs). Our community is important to us, and we want everyone to get along as well as possible without people worrying about who's saying what about them to their friends. If it gets to be a problem, DMs will have to take action on this. Harassment OOC isn't always direct.

To reiterate: This applies to problems you may have with DMs and DM policies also. Whether it's as simple as a problem you have with loot distribution from events or as complex as you feeling targeted by a particular DM, reach out to us. We want to help.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

This DM information thread has been updated with up-to-date settlement information. If you have questions, want to interact with NPCs, have ideas for any of the areas listed, or have been working on things that the Team should know about, contact the DMs indicated!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Mythal Crafting: Removing Properties

Post by Jes »

Removing Item Properties at a Mythal Forge

As a friendly PSA until we're able to fix the string issue:

The properties are listed in the mythal forge removal in the order they appear in the Toolset, not on the item in-game. (Yes, they are different.)

Create the item in the toolset first, or don't play Mythal Roulette. Mythal Roulette is as reliable as Russian Roulette.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Reminder: 1.69 Rebuilds

Post by Jes »

Friendly Reminder: 1.69 Rebuilds

Reminder for our recently-returned 1.69'ers!

All characters that have been transferred over from 1.69 Amia need to be rebuilt due to several system changes. The character will not work properly with the old PC Keys and several widgets that were updated.

View this post for information about the looser restrictions on rebuilds. If you're not doing anything super different, you can just ask for it in-game!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

This is a reminder that you need to follow the steps outlined in this thread if you want to play old 1.69 characters. Make sure to follow the steps carefully under the Character Transfer section.

Also note the rebuild section. All transferred characters need rebuilt, but they are free Rebuilds at least!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

We got several reports overnight about people camping the bosses. Sometimes logging out to come back in after the appropriate respawn time and sometimes with literal camps. This is against the rules. If you're caught doing this, you'll receive a temporary ban. Don't camp bosses or spawns. Other people need to have a chance to run these dungeons. The people who are logging out and coming back and taking the boss chance from people in the area, wtf. >.> Why?

Stop this. Leave and clear the dungeon again, and if someone else turns up after your first loop, don't tell them to leave because you were there first. You can wait for them to have a turn or you can go somewhere else and come back.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Raise Dead and Resurrection are specifically scripted as exceptions to the Entry's spellcasting block. The blocker that was active in 1.69 was only for the server-swapping entry raise. You could use a scroll on a person and it would say the character died on the other server and can't be raised here. If they died on the same server, the scroll would work in the entry.

Now that we're one whole server again, the question has come up if it's against the rules to wait for reset for a free raise if you die somewhere in-game. We wanted to let you know that this is not against the rules. You are allowed to do this. Whether just dying to spawns in a hunting area, due to a crash or bug, or any other reason, being raised in the Entry is okay.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

The Team would like to announce that the Flight Feat is being opened up for general use. These are the guidelines:
Accessible to, with a [M]edium Request:
-Wizards/Sorcerers who can cast 3rd level spells [Wings are not required.]
-Warlocks can make their own invocations or it [Wings are not required, but can incorporate them if desired.]
-Clerics with Travel Domain and 3rd level spells [Wings are not required.]
-Anyone with wings they paid 10 DCs for, toggled or not (like with Alter Self) [Wings are required.]
-Druids/Shifters with winged forms, with the understanding they can only use it in forms with wings (abuse will have it taken away, as with any other who abuses it) [Wings are required.]
-Lycans or Casters with winged skinchangers, with the understanding they can only use it in forms with wings (abuse will have it taken away, as with any other who abuses it) [Wings are required.]

Stipulations:
-Always incurs a 10-DC cost, whether via wings or via "purchase" of the spell without wings
-Always requires RP to learn how to control/navigate its usage or how to use their wings properly
-Must never be used to abuse AI, ledges, or to go into places you wouldn't normally be allowed into IC'ly, and can be removed if caught doing any of these things
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Guidelines for requesting formal Faction status have been updated.

Change: Four month activity requirement for module update requests has been removed. Once your faction has been approved, you can start posting module change requests. If your faction hasn't been formalized yet, you can still request module changes if it's appropriate. The overseeing DM will determine that and lend their support to any module changes you need to make before you're formally recognized.

Essentially, we've determined that the RP of your group or faction is more important than the arbitrary time requirements.
---
Raua

Post by Raua »

Greetings from the team with a general reminder.
Please treat your fellow players with respect, new and old. We want to foster an environment where all members can feel as if they are welcomed. This is something the team strives very hard to encourage, and it's disheartening to see rifts between new players and old being exaggerated and propagated on half-truths. If you as a player are having issues with another player, please seek out the team for mediation. Remember people who are rude or muderhobos IC, are not the same way OOC, we are all human beings behind our screens, and we all want to have a healthy community to enjoy, and part of that is basic levels of respect that we wish for all players to display.
Seen as [DEV] Raua or...

charles1810

Post by charles1810 »

The team has decided to revise one of its rulings, that is how we handle PC Vampires. Please reference viewtopic.php?f=86&t=49&p=137#p137 for the changes as it drastically has changed to be more appealing and friendly to play.
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

As a general reminder: We want a friendly atmosphere for all our players. If you have a problem with a player, bring it to the DM Team if you can't work it out with that player. Spreading unpleasant information or rumors, true or not from your own perspective, is not acceptable. We do not like rumor-mongering in our community. All it does is breed bad feelings over altercations that should remain entirely private. It absolutely should not be used as fuel to turn other players against the ones you may have had a problem with.
---
Raua

Post by Raua »

Special Character Added Restrictions

Today the team has decided to add some restrictions to our policy regarding special character PCs
We've decided that in order to have a special character request considered, you must fulfill the following criteria, as a player
1) The Specially requested PC, must not be your first PC on amia
2) You must be active on the server for at least two months

Recent trends have led the team to decide that these restrictions are necessary to assure that we know the play/writing style of the player requesting the PC enough to be able to trust them with a special character.

And, as an added reminder on current policy; if the PC is not played as requested, the team reserves the right to take away their approval from the PC, and remove them from play. Though this is never done lightly
Seen as [DEV] Raua or...

Jes
I like dragons.

Hak Update: 12/11/2020

Post by Jes »

Hak Update: 12/11/2020

These are the new items added to the Hak, with correct reference numbers. I'll update the reference guides soon!

New Skins:
Blue ones are replacements. Green ones are new Mounts.
 Show me the Skins

94 "Cat, Snow Leopard"
97 "Cat: Lioness"
885 "Cow: Holstein"
873 "Pig"
913 "Rabbit"
967 "Cat, Lion"
1022 "Fox: Red"
1101 "Dinosaur: Tyrannosaurus"
1236 "Cat, Black"
1245 "Cat, Tabby"

1278 "Lizard, Komodo, Giant"
1279 "Lizard, Iguana, Giant"
1280 "Crocodile, Gharial, Giant"
1281 "Gatorsaurus"
1282 "Crocalisk"
1283 "Lizard, Cobra"
1284 "Snake"
1285 "Snake, Large"
1286 "Snake, Sea, Giant"
1287 "Snake, Anaconda, Giant"
1288 "Couatl"
1289 "Naga"
1290 "Naga, Dark"
1291 ****
1292 ****
1293 "Yuan-ti Abomination, Male"
1294 "Yuan-ti Abomination, Female"
1295 "Dragon Hydra, Hatchling"
1296 ****
1297 ****
1298 "Dragon Hydra, Ancient, Head"
1299 "Lizard, Cobra, Aq"
1300 "Couatl, Aqtc"
1301 "Crocalisk, Aq"
1302 "Snake, Sea, Giant, Aq"
1303 ****
1304 ****
1305 "Camel, dromedary"
1306 "Camel, dromedary saddle"
1307 "Camel, dromedary packed"
1308 "Camel, dromedary white"
1309 "Camel, dromedary white saddle"
1310 "Camel, dromedary white packed"
1311 "Camel, two-humped"
1312 "Camel, two-humped saddle"
1313 "Camel, two-humped packed"
1314 "Camel, two-humped white"
1315 "Camel, two-humped white saddle"
1316 "Camel, two-humped white packed"
1317 "Camel, Extravaganza"
1318 "Camel, war"
1319 "Camel, war armor1"
1320 "Camel, war armor2"

1321 "Desert: Jackal"
1322 "Desert: Masked Woman"
1323 "Desert: Merchant"
1324 "Desert: Archer"
1325 "Desert: Oracle"
1326 Drow_Male_1
1327 Drow_Male_2
1328 Drow_Male_3
1329 Drow_Female_1
1330 Drow_Female_2
1331 Drow_Female_3
1332 Drider_Male
1333 Drider_Female
1334 "Lizard, Riding"
1335 Drow_Male_4
1336 Drow_Female_4
1337 "Yuan ti Queen"
1338 Sarrukh
1339 Pteraman
1340 "Pteraman, winged & flying"
1341 Pterran
1342 Jiang-shi
1343 "Jiang-shi, with seal"
1344 "Qilin, white"
1345 "Qilin, blue"

1346 "Foo Lion"
1347 Horse_White
1348 Horse_White_saddle
1349 Horse_White_saddle_packs
1350 Horse_White_leather_barding
1351 Horse_White_scale_mail_barding
1352 Horse_White_chain_barding
1353 Horse_White_purple_barding
1354 Horse_White_red_barding
1355 Horse_White_leather_barding_packs
1356 Horse_White_scale_mail_barding_packs
1357 Horse_White_chain_barding_packs
1358 Horse_White_purple_barding_packs
1359 Horse_White_red_barding_packs
1360 Unicorn_Celestial_Charger_White
1361 Unicorn_Celestial_Charger_White
1362 Unicorn_White
1363 Unicorn_White_saddle
1364 Unicorn_White_saddle_packs
1365 Unicorn_White_leather_barding
1366 Unicorn_White_scale_mail_barding
1367 Unicorn_White_chain_barding
1368 Unicorn_White_purple_barding
1369 Unicorn_White_red_barding
1370 Unicorn_White_leather_barding_packs
1371 Unicorn_White_scale_mail_barding_packs
1372 Unicorn_White_chain_barding_packs
1373 Unicorn_White_purple_barding_packs
1374 Unicorn_White_red_barding_packs
1375 Nightmare_Cauchemar
1376 Unicorn_Black
1377 Unicorn_Black_saddle
1378 Unicorn_Black_saddle_packs
1379 Unicorn_Black_leather_barding
1380 Unicorn_Black_scale_mail_barding
1381 Unicorn_Black_chain_barding
1382 Unicorn_Black_purple_barding
1383 Unicorn_Black_red_barding
1384 Unicorn_Black_leather_barding_packs
1385 Unicorn_Black_scale_mail_barding_packs
1386 Unicorn_Black_chain_barding_packs
1387 Unicorn_Black_purple_barding_packs
1388 Unicorn_Black_red_barding_packs
1389 Unicorn_Celestial_Charger_White_Mare
1390 Unicorn_Celestial_Charger_White_Mare
1391 Unicorn_White_Mare
1392 Unicorn_White_Mare_saddle
1393 Unicorn_White_Mare_saddle_packs
1394 Unicorn_White_Mare_leather_barding
1395 Unicorn_White_Mare_scale_mail_barding
1396 Unicorn_White_Mare_chain_barding
1397 Unicorn_White_Mare_purple_barding
1398 Unicorn_White_Mare_red_barding
1399 Unicorn_White_Mare_leather_barding_packs
1400 Unicorn_White_Mare_scale_mail_barding_packs
1401 Unicorn_White_Mare_chain_barding_packs
1402 Unicorn_White_Mare_purple_barding_packs
1403 Unicorn_White_Mare_red_barding_packs
1404 Unicorn_Black_Mare
1405 Unicorn_Black_Mare_saddle
1406 Unicorn_Black_Mare_saddle_packs
1407 Unicorn_Black_Mare_leather_barding
1408 Unicorn_Black_Mare_scale_mail_barding
1409 Unicorn_Black_Mare_chain_barding
1410 Unicorn_Black_Mare_purple_barding
1411 Unicorn_Black_Mare_red_barding
1412 Unicorn_Black_Mare_leather_barding_packs
1413 Unicorn_Black_Mare_scale_mail_barding_packs
1414 Unicorn_Black_Mare_chain_barding_packs
1415 Unicorn_Black_Mare_purple_barding_packs
1416 Unicorn_Black_Mare_red_barding_packs

1417 Pegasus_White
1418 Pegasus_Brown
1419 Pegasus_Black
1420 Pegasus_White_saddle
1421 Pegasus_White_saddle_packs
1422 Pegasus_White_leather_barding
1423 Pegasus_White_scale_mail_barding
1424 Pegasus_White_chain_barding
1425 Pegasus_White_purple_barding
1426 Pegasus_White_red_barding
1427 Pegasus_White_leather_barding_packs
1428 Pegasus_White_scale_mail_barding_packs
1429 Pegasus_White_chain_barding_packs
1430 Pegasus_White_purple_barding_packs
1431 Pegasus_White_red_barding_packs
1432 Nightmare_Cauchemar2
1433 Nightmare_barding2
1434 Nightmare_saddle2
1435 Nightmare2

1436 "Dinosaur, Triceratops"
1437 "Dinosaur, Torosaurus"
1438 "Dinosaur, Styracosaurus"
1439 "Dinosaur, Allosaurus"
1440 "Dinosaur, Spinosaurus"
1441 "[ZGTH] Cthonian"
1442 "[ZGTH] Cthulhu"
1443 "[ZGTH] Cthulhu, Fly"
1444 "[ZGTH] Eihort"
1445 "[ZGTH] Hastur"
1446 ****
1447 ****
1448 ****
1449 "[ZGTH] Cthulhu Spawn, Caster"
1450 "[ZGTH] Cthulhu Spawn, Overlord"
1451 "[ZGTH] Cthulhu Spawn, Warrior"
1452 "[ZGTH] Yithian, Behemoth"
1453 "[ZGTH] Yithian, Crawler"
1454 "[ZGTH] Yithian, Walker"
1455 "[ZGTH] Yithian, Walker2"
1456 "[ZGTH] Grick, Blue"
1457 "[ZGTH] Grick, Green"
1458 "[ZGTH] Ravid"
1459 ****
1460 "[ZGTH] Black Dimension Lizard"
1461 "[ZGTH] Black Dimension Golem"
1462 "[ZGTH] Black Dimension Beast"
1463 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Shub-Niggurath, Md"
1464 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Nyarlathotep, Sm"
1465 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Cthonian, Lg"
1466 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Hastur, Md"
1467 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Cthulhu, Lg"
1468 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Black Dimension, Md"
1469 "[ZGTH] Shub-Nggrth, Dark Young"
1470 "[ZGTH] Yithian, Behemoth, Swim"
1471 "[ZGTH] Black Dimension Dragon, Fly"
1472 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Black Dimension, Lg"
1473 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Shub-Niggurath, Lg"
1474 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Nyarlathotep, Lg"
1475 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Cthulhu, Sm"
1476 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Hastur, Lg"
1477 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Hastur, Tn"
1478 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Black Dimension, Sm"
1479 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Shub-Niggurath, Sm"
1480 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Cthonian, Md"
1481 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Hastur, Sm"
1482 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Cthulhu, Md"
1483 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Shub-Niggurath, Tn"
1484 "[ZGTH] Tentacle, Cthonian, Sm"
1485 "Wolf - Fey"
1486 "Wolf - Grey"
1487 "Wolf - Winter"
1488 "Wolf - Warg"
1489 "Dog - Akita"
1490 "Dog - Shepherd"
1491 "Dog - Zombie"
1492 "Dog - Hellhound"
1493 "Dog - Wild"
1494 "Cow - Bull"
1495 "Ox - Cape"
1496 "Goat"
1497 "Pig - Sow"
1498 "Pig - Piglet"
1499 "Boar - Wild"
1500 "Boar - Calf"
1501 "Bear - Black"
1502 "Bear - Brown"
1503 "Bear - Fey"
1504 "Cat - Cougar"
1505 "Cat - Crag"
1506 "Cat - Jaguar"
1507 "Cat - Panther"
1508 "Monkey"
1509 "Squirrel - Brown"
1510 "Turtle"
1511 "Turtle - Dire"

New Tails:
Green are actual tails. Blue are VFX Options. There are more from the above and from previous hak releases that were missing tail models for reskin resizing. I'll add these numbers for the official reference guide, though. This list just shows you the new stuff.
 Show me the Tails

966 "Bunny"
967 "Wolf"
968 "Tiger"
969 "Falcon"
970 "Cat"
971 "Half-Dragon"
972 "Ice"
973 "Fire"
974 "Black"
975 "Red"
976 "Blue"
977 "Green"
978 "Lizard,Mage"
979 "Lizard,Mage2"
980 "Lizard,War"
981 "Spike,Gray"
982 "Spike,White"
983 "Spike,Black"
984 "Spike,Red"
985 "Spike,Blue"
986 "Spike,Green"
987 Cat
988 Minotaur
989 "Whip"
990 Bulette
991 Raven
992 Falcon
993 Manticore
994 Leopard
995 "Leopard,Snow"
996 Tiger
997 "Tiger,White"
998 Fox
999 Wolf
1000 "Wolf,Shaggy"
1001 "Half-Dragon,Gold"
1002 "Half-Dragon,Silver"
1003 "Demon,Blue Translucent"
1004 "Demon,Red Translucent"
1005 "Parrot,Gold"
1006 "Parrot,Blue"
1007 "Tailfeathers"

1008 "Dust"
1009 "Dust2"
1010 "Smoke"
1011 "Smoke,Overhead(laggy)"
1012 "Smoke,Ghost"
1013 "Smoke,Ghost"
1014 "ButterflyCone(laggy)"
1015 "GemCone(laggy)"
1016 "MageSparkles"
1017 "MultiSparkles(deck)"
1018 "BigRedHand"
1019 "BlueFlag"
1020 "PurpleFlag"
1021 "RedFlag"
1022 "YellowFlag"
1023 "AcidSparkles"
1024 "ColdSparkles"
1025 "ElecSparkles"
1026 "EvilSparkles"
1027 "FireSparkles"
1028 "HealSparkles"
1029 "HolySparkles"
1030 "MindSparkles"
1031 "NatrSparkles"
1032 "OddSparkles"
1033 "SoncSparkles"
1034 "Whipfire"
1035 "IceShards"
1036 "AcidSpiralTrace"
1037 "ColdSpiralTrace"
1038 "ElecSpiralTrace"
1039 "EvilSpiralTrace"
1040 "FireSpiralTrace"
1041 "HealSpiralTrace"
1042 "HolySpiralTrace"
1043 "MindSpiralTrace"
1044 "NatrSpiralTrace"
1045 "OddSpiralTrace"
1046 "SoncSpiralTrace"
1047 "FearSkull"
1048 "FearSkull2"
1049 "RedAtom"
1050 "BatPet"
1051 "PenguinPet"
1052 "LavaSpurt"
1053 "FireSparkles"
1054 "RibbonTrace"
1055 "Backpack"
1056 "Fire(Azer)"
1057 "BlueFog"
1058 "GreenFog"
1059 "PurpleFog"
1060 "RedFog"
1061 "YellowFog"
1062 "Butterflies"
1063 "RingCone(laggy)"
1064 "BlueTraceStrobe"
1065 "SkullTracer"
1066 "RavelightsAcid"
1067 "RavelightsCold"
1068 "RavelightsElec"
1069 "RavelightsEvil"
1070 "RavelightsFire"
1071 "RavelightsHeal"
1072 "RavelightsHoly"
1073 "RavelightsMind"
1074 "RavelightsNatr"
1075 "RavelightsOdd"
1076 "RavelightsSonc"
1077 "AcidFogSpiral"
1078 "ColdFogSpiral"
1079 "ElecFogSpiral"
1080 "EvilFogSpiral"
1081 "FireFogSpiral"
1082 "HealFogSpiral"
1083 "HolyFogSpiral"
1084 "MindFogSpiral"
1085 "NatrFogSpiral"
1086 "OddFogSpiral"
1087 "SoncFogSpiral"
1088 "AcidSummonTrace"
1089 "ColdSummonTrace"
1090 "ElecSummonTrace"
1091 "EvilSummonTrace"
1092 "FireSummonTrace"
1093 "HealSummonTrace"
1094 "HolySummonTrace"
1095 "MindSummonTrace"
1096 "NatrSummonTrace"
1097 "OddSummonTrace"
1098 "SoncSummonTrace"
1099 "Flies"
1100 "AcidSummonTraceRays"
1101 "ColdSummonTraceRays"
1102 "ElecSummonTraceRays"
1103 None
1104 "EvilSummonTraceRays"
1105 "FireSummonTraceRays"
1106 "HealSummonTraceRays"
1107 "HolySummonTraceRays"
1108 "MindSummonTraceRays"
1109 "NatrSummonTraceRays"
1110 "OddSummonTraceRays"
1111 "SoncSummonTraceRays"
1112 "SmallElectricTracers"
1113 "DeathShield"
1114 "Destruction(blood)"
1115 "BlueFlames"
1116 "Destruction(purplerays)"
1117 "GasJetAcid"
1118 "GasJetEvil"
1119 "GasJetFire"
1120 "GasJetGrease"
1121 "GasJetMind"
1122 "GasJetNature"
1123 "GasJetSmoke"
1124 "ColorfulTracer"
1125 "RaysTracing"
1126 "SummoningCircle"
1127 "BigBrightGreenFog"
1128 "WhiteTracerSquares"
1129 "BlackFog"
1130 "NegativeRays(laggy)"
1131 "BigCloud"
1132 "Sparkles/Tracers"
1133 "BodyEncasingSparkles"
1134 "Wilting(laggy)"
1135 "HyperFireball"
1136 "ColdFountain"
1137 "FireFountain"
1138 "HolyFountain"
1139 "WierdRayTracers"
1140 "FlameLashBeams"
1141 "Doom(Stormcloud)"
1142 "GreenAuraBalls"
1143 "BlackAuraBalls"
1144 "Red/WhiteAuraBalls"
1145 "OrangeAuraBalls"
1146 "BlueAuraBalls"
1147 "Blue/GreenAuraBalls"
1148 "YellowAuraBalls"
1149 "PurpleAuraBalls"
1150 "WhiteAuraBalls"
1151 "GreenAuraBalls"
1152 "GreenAuraBalls,LG"
1153 "RayCold"
1154 "Combust(laggy)"

New Wings:
Blue are VFX Options.
 Show me the Wings

121 "Wing, Feathered, White"
122 "Wing, Feathered, Grey"
123 "Wing, Feathered, Black"
124 "Wing, Feathered, Brown, dark"
125 "Wing, Feathered, Brown, med"
126 "Wing, Feathered, Brown, light"
127 "Wing, Feathered, Blue"
128 "Wing, Feathered, Green"
129 "Wing, Feathered, Red"
130 "Wing, Feathered, Dark"
131 "Wing, Feathered, Gold"
132 "Wing, Feathered, Phoenix"
133 "Wing, Feathered, Brown-Blue"
134 "Balor,Flame"
135 "Butterfly,Yellow"
136 "Butterfly,Orange"
137 "Butterfly,Black"
138 "Butterfly,Blue"
139 "Butterfly,Red"
140 "Bird,Kenku"
141 "Demon,Erinyes"
142 "Bird,Red"
143 "Bird,Dark"
144 "Bird,Blue"
145 "Gold Half-Dragon"
146 "Silver Half-Dragon"
147 "Flying:Demon,Male"
148 "Flying:Demon,Female"
149 "Flying:Angel"
150 "Butterfly,GreenGold"
151 "Butterfly,Forest"
152 "Butterfly,BurntSienna"
153 "Butterfly,BrightBlue"
154 "Butterfly,DarkForest"
155 "Butterfly,Violet"
156 "Butterfly,VioletGold"
157 "Butterfly,IceGreen"
158 "Butterfly,Mauve"
159 "Demon,Red"
160 "Demon,Blue"
161 "Dust"
162 "Dust2"
163 "Smoke"
164 "Smoke,Overhead(laggy)"
165 "Smoke,Ghost"
166 "Smoke,Ghost"
167 "ButterflyCone(laggy)"
168 "GemCone(laggy)"
169 "MageSparkles"
170 "MultiSparkles(deck)"
171 "BigRedHand"
172 "BlueFlag"
173 "PurpleFlag"
174 "RedFlag"
175 "YellowFlag"
176 "AcidSparkles"
177 "ColdSparkles"
178 "ElecSparkles"
179 "EvilSparkles"
180 "FireSparkles"
181 "HealSparkles"
182 "HolySparkles"
183 "MindSparkles"
184 "NatrSparkles"
185 "OddSparkles"
186 "SoncSparkles"
187 "Whipfire"
188 "IceShards"
189 "AcidSpiralTrace"
190 "ColdSpiralTrace"
191 "ElecSpiralTrace"
192 "EvilSpiralTrace"
193 "FireSpiralTrace"
194 "HealSpiralTrace"
195 "HolySpiralTrace"
196 "MindSpiralTrace"
197 "NatrSpiralTrace"
198 "OddSpiralTrace"
199 "SoncSpiralTrace"
200 "FearSkull"
201 "FearSkull2"
202 "RedAtom"
203 "BatPet"
204 "PenguinPet"
205 "LavaSpurt"
206 "FireSparkles"
207 "RibbonTrace"
208 "Backpack"
209 "Fire(Azer)"
210 "BlueFog"
211 "GreenFog"
212 "PurpleFog"
213 "RedFog"
214 "YellowFog"
215 "Butterflies"
216 "RingCone(laggy)"
217 "BlueTraceStrobe"
218 "SkullTracer"
219 "RavelightsAcid"
220 "RavelightsCold"
221 "RavelightsElec"
222 "RavelightsEvil"
223 "RavelightsFire"
224 "RavelightsHeal"
225 "RavelightsHoly"
226 "RavelightsMind"
227 "RavelightsNatr"
228 "RavelightsOdd"
229 "RavelightsSonc"
230 "AcidFogSpiral"
231 "ColdFogSpiral"
232 "ElecFogSpiral"
233 "EvilFogSpiral"
234 "FireFogSpiral"
235 "HealFogSpiral"
236 "HolyFogSpiral"
237 "MindFogSpiral"
238 "NatrFogSpiral"
239 "OddFogSpiral"
240 "SoncFogSpiral"
241 "AcidSummonTrace"
242 "ColdSummonTrace"
243 "ElecSummonTrace"
244 "EvilSummonTrace"
245 "FireSummonTrace"
246 "HealSummonTrace"
247 "HolySummonTrace"
248 "MindSummonTrace"
249 "NatrSummonTrace"
250 "OddSummonTrace"
251 "SoncSummonTrace"
252 "Flies"
253 "AcidSummonTraceRays"
254 "ColdSummonTraceRays"
255 "ElecSummonTraceRays"
256 "EvilSummonTraceRays"
257 "FireSummonTraceRays"
258 "HealSummonTraceRays"
259 "HolySummonTraceRays"
260 "MindSummonTraceRays"
261 "NatrSummonTraceRays"
262 "OddSummonTraceRays"
263 "SoncSummonTraceRays"
264 "SmallElectricTracers"
265 "DeathShield"
266 "Destruction(blood)"
267 "BlueFlames"
268 "Destruction(purplerays)"
269 "GasJetAcid"
270 "GasJetEvil"
271 "GasJetFire"
272 "GasJetGrease"
273 "GasJetMind"
274 "GasJetNature"
275 "GasJetSmoke"
276 "ColorfulTracer"
277 "RaysTracing"
278 "SummoningCircle"
279 "BigBrightGreenFog"
280 "WhiteTracerSquares"
281 "BlackFog"
282 "NegativeRays(laggy)"
283 "BigCloud"
284 "Sparkles/Tracers"
285 "BodyEncasingSparkles"
286 "Wilting(laggy)"
287 "HyperFireball"
288 "ColdFountain"
289 "FireFountain"
290 "HolyFountain"
291 "WierdRayTracers"
292 "FlameLashBeams"
293 "Doom(Stormcloud)"
294 "GreenAuraBalls"
295 "BlackAuraBalls"
296 "Red/WhiteAuraBalls"
297 "OrangeAuraBalls"
298 "BlueAuraBalls"
299 "Blue/GreenAuraBalls"
300 "YellowAuraBalls"
301 "PurpleAuraBalls"
302 "WhiteAuraBalls"
303 "GreenAuraBalls"
304 "GreenAuraBalls,LG"
305 "RayCold"
306 "Combust(laggy)"

307 Pegasus_Brown
308 Pegasus_Black

New PLCs:
These are mostly building pieces, but there's some fun in here, too!
 Show me the PLCs

1 "Gothic Temple"
2 "Gothic Palace 01"
3 "Gothic Cloister"
4 "Gothic Cloister Corner"
5 "Gothic Cloister Entry"
6 "Gothic Cloister Esagon"
7 "Gothic Cloister & Building"
8 "Gothic Cloister & Bldg LftClose"
9 "Gothic Cloister & Bldg RgtClose"
10 "Gothic Cloister & Bldg LftCorner"
11 "Gothic Cloister & Bldg RgtCorner"
12 "Gothic Cloister & Bldg Portal"
13 "Gothic Church 1"
14 "Gothic Walls Std"
15 "Gothic Walls Covered"
16 "Gothic Walls Small Tower"
17 "Gothic Walls Small Gate"
18 "Gothic Walls Tall Gate"
19 "Gothic Chapel"
20 "Gothic House 1"
21 "Gothic House 2"
22 "Gothic House 3"
23 "Gothic Tower Round"
24 "Gothic Tower Squared"
25 "Gothic Tower Round Small"
26 "Gothic Tower Squared Small"
27 "Gothic Palace Block 1"
28 "Gothic Palace Block 2"
29 "Gothic Palace Entry"
30 "Gothic Palace Portico"
31 "Gothic Palace Portico Entry"
32 "Gothic Palace Closing Block 1"
33 "Gothic Palace Tall Wall"
34 "Gothic Palace Closing Block 2"
35 "Gothic Palace Short Wall"
36 "Gothic Palace Short Wall Entry"
37 "Statue: Acrocanthosaurus"
38 "Altar: Evil: Ultimate"
39 "Idol: Bear"
40 "Idol: Boar"
41 "Idol: Deer"
42 "Idol: Eagle"
43 "Idol: Giant Rat"
44 "Idol: Hyena"
45 "Idol: Ox"
46 "Idol: Panther"
47 "Idol: Shark"
48 "Idol: Wolf"
49 "Statue: Bear"
50 "Statue: Boar"
51 "Statue: Deer"
52 "Statue: Eagle"
53 "Statue: Giant Rat"
54 "Statue: Hyena"
55 "Statue: Ox"
56 "Statue: Panther"
57 "Statue: Shark"
58 "Statue: Wolf"
59 "Totem: Evil: Ultimate"
60 "Waystone: 1"
61 "Waystone: 2"
62 "Waystone: 3"
63 "Waystone: 4"
64 "Waystone: 5"
65 "Waystone: 6"
66 "Waystone: 7"
67 "Waystone: 8"
68 "Waystone: 9"
69 "PHoD Wizard Tower A"
70 "PHoD Wizard Tower B"
71 "PHoD Wizard Tower C"
72 "PHoD Wizard Tower D"
73 "PHoD Wizard Tower E"
74 "PHoD Wizard Tower F"
75 "PHoD Wizard Tower G"
76 "Zombie Finger 02 - Wall"
77 "Zombie Finger 03 - Cage"
78 "Zombie Finger 04"
79 "Zombie Finger 05 - Half-Curve"
80 "Zombie Finger 06 - Single"
81 "Rocking_Horse"

New Voicesets:
 Show me the Voices

454 "Gharial"
455 "Gator_Dino"
456 "Boa_Giant"
457 "Drg_Hydra_Hch"
458 "Gator"
459 "Lizardman"
460 "Sea_Snake"
461 "Yuanti_Male"
462 "Yuanti_Female"
463 "Couatl"
464 "Snake"
465 "Cobra_Liz"
466 "Naga"
467 "ShubNgrth"

---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

General announcement: Don't spam DMs about existing requests. If you want to bump your topic, bump the topic on the forums. Going after them on Discord and in-game is rather abrasive and will probably have the opposite effect as the one you would like. Remember: DMs are people with lives and are not all-knowing or all-seeing or perfect. It isn't polite or sportsmanlike to suggest that they are doing a poor job of DM'ing or intentionally ignoring you just because that particular DM hasn't answered your request yet. A happy DM is one who's not harassed or insulted.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Creature Skins, Wings, Tails, and Voicesets lists located here have been updated!
---
charles1810

Post by charles1810 »

Updated the Shifter/Druid Spreadsheet
-Up to Date 12/17/20
-Added the Dragons
-Added DM Request Shapes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =199603796
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

As a General PSA, Vetzer Storage is ONLY for items. Not gold. It will be blocked when Mav gets a chance to put that blocker in, but in the meantime DO NOT put gold in the storage, or you will lose most of it.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

So! Shifters have been overhauled and they're live and ready to be tested. This means you need to rebuild your Shifter, of course.

You can just ask in game for your Shifter rebuild. No need to post a request for it. We're just gonna streamline the process as much as possible.

No race changes. Alignment changes outside of one-step still need a request, a one-time offer due to the Druid alignment restrictions no longer applying.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

New list numbers:

Appearances for Creature Skins:
 Show

1512 Dolphin
1513 "Whale, Orca"
1514 "Whale, Cachalot"
1515 "Whale, Cachalot Albine"
1516 "Whale, Blue"
1517 "Undead Dire Wolf"
1518 "Undead Razorback Boar"
1519 "Undead Vile Bear"
1520 "Undead Diseased Badger"
1521 "Undead Lacertaceras"
1522 "Undead Unicorn"
1523 "Undead Umberhulk"
1524 "Undead Gross Goatman"
1525 "Undead Eldritch Arachnid"
1526 "Undead Disgusting Ostrich"
1527 "Undead Humongous Goat"
1528 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, green"
1529 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, green"
1530 "Fairy, Dragonfly Female, green"
1531 "Fairy, Dragonfly Male, green"
1532 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, blue"
1533 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, blue"
1534 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, brown 1"
1535 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, brown 1"
1536 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, red"
1537 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, red"
1538 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, monarch"
1539 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, monarch"
1540 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, pink"
1541 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, pink"
1542 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, dark blue"
1543 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, dark blue"
1544 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, yellow"
1545 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, yellow"
1546 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, purple"
1547 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, purple"
1548 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, white"
1549 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, white"
1550 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, black"
1551 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, black"
1552 "Fairy, Butterfly Female, brown 2"
1553 "Fairy, Butterfly Male, brown 2"

VFX Numbers
 Show

1284 HFX_HAT_TOP_DWARF_MALE
1285 HFX_HAT_TOP_DWARF_FEMALE
1286 HFX_HAT_TOP_ELF_MALE
1287 HFX_HAT_TOP_ELF_FEMALE
1288 HFX_HAT_TOP_GNOME_MALE
1289 HFX_HAT_TOP_GNOME_FEMALE
1290 HFX_HAT_TOP_HALFING_MALE
1291 HFX_HAT_TOP_HALFING_FEMALE
1292 HFX_HAT_TOP_HALFELF_MALE
1293 HFX_HAT_TOP_HALFELF_FEMALE
1294 HFX_HAT_TOP_HALFORC_MALE
1295 HFX_HAT_TOP_HALFORC_FEMALE
1296 HFX_HAT_TOP_HUMAN_MALE
1297 HFX_HAT_TOP_HUMAN_FEMALE
1298 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_DWARF_MALE
1299 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_DWARF_FEMALE
1300 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_ELF_MALE
1301 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_ELF_FEMALE
1302 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_GNOME_MALE
1303 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_GNOME_FEMALE
1304 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HALFING_MALE
1305 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HALFING_FEMALE
1306 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HALFELF_MALE
1307 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HALFELF_FEMALE
1308 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HALFORC_MALE
1309 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HALFORC_FEMALE
1310 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HUMAN_MALE
1311 HFX_CROWN_GOLD_HUMAN_FEMALE
1312 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_DWARF_MALE (White/Diamond)
1313 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_DWARF_FEMALE
1314 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_ELF_MALE
1315 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_ELF_FEMALE
1316 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_GNOME_MALE
1317 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_GNOME_FEMALE
1318 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HALFING_MALE
1319 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HALFING_FEMALE
1320 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HALFELF_MALE
1321 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HALFELF_FEMALE
1322 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HALFORC_MALE
1323 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HALFORC_FEMALE
1324 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HUMAN_MALE
1325 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE0_HUMAN_FEMALE
1326 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_DWARF_MALE (Red/Ruby)
1327 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_DWARF_FEMALE
1328 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_ELF_MALE
1329 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_ELF_FEMALE
1330 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_GNOME_MALE
1331 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_GNOME_FEMALE
1332 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HALFING_MALE
1333 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HALFING_FEMALE
1334 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HALFELF_MALE
1335 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HALFELF_FEMALE
1336 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HALFORC_MALE
1337 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HALFORC_FEMALE
1338 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HUMAN_MALE
1339 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE1_HUMAN_FEMALE
1340 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_DWARF_MALE (Blue/Sapphire)
1341 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_DWARF_FEMALE
1342 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_ELF_MALE
1343 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_ELF_FEMALE
1344 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_GNOME_MALE
1345 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_GNOME_FEMALE
1346 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HALFING_MALE
1347 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HALFING_FEMALE
1348 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HALFELF_MALE
1349 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HALFELF_FEMALE
1350 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HALFORC_MALE
1351 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HALFORC_FEMALE
1352 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HUMAN_MALE
1353 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE2_HUMAN_FEMALE
1354 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_DWARF_MALE (Green/Emerald)
1355 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_DWARF_FEMALE
1356 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_ELF_MALE
1357 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_ELF_FEMALE
1358 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_GNOME_MALE
1359 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_GNOME_FEMALE
1360 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HALFING_MALE
1361 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HALFING_FEMALE
1362 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HALFELF_MALE
1363 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HALFELF_FEMALE
1364 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HALFORC_MALE
1365 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HALFORC_FEMALE
1366 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HUMAN_MALE
1367 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE3_HUMAN_FEMALE
1368 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_DWARF_MALE (Yellow/Topaz)
1369 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_DWARF_FEMALE
1370 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_ELF_MALE
1371 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_ELF_FEMALE
1372 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_GNOME_MALE
1373 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_GNOME_FEMALE
1374 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HALFING_MALE
1375 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HALFING_FEMALE
1376 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HALFELF_MALE
1377 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HALFELF_FEMALE
1378 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HALFORC_MALE
1379 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HALFORC_FEMALE
1380 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HUMAN_MALE
1381 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE4_HUMAN_FEMALE
1382 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_DWARF_MALE (Purple/Amethyst)
1383 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_DWARF_FEMALE
1384 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_ELF_MALE
1385 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_ELF_FEMALE
1386 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_GNOME_MALE
1387 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_GNOME_FEMALE
1388 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HALFING_MALE
1389 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HALFING_FEMALE
1390 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HALFELF_MALE
1391 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HALFELF_FEMALE
1392 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HALFORC_MALE
1393 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HALFORC_FEMALE
1394 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HUMAN_MALE
1395 HFX_CROWN_KISTONE5_HUMAN_FEMALE
1396 HFX_MASK_VEIL_DWARF_MALE
1397 HFX_MASK_VEIL_DWARF_FEMALE
1398 HFX_MASK_VEIL_ELF_MALE
1399 HFX_MASK_VEIL_ELF_FEMALE
1400 HFX_MASK_VEIL_GNOME_MALE
1401 HFX_MASK_VEIL_GNOME_FEMALE
1402 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HALFING_MALE
1403 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HALFING_FEMALE
1404 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HALFELF_MALE
1405 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HALFELF_FEMALE
1406 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HALFORC_MALE
1407 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HALFORC_FEMALE
1408 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HUMAN_MALE
1409 HFX_MASK_VEIL_HUMAN_FEMALE
1410 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_DWARF_FEMALE
1411 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_DWARF_MALE
1412 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_ELF_FEMALE
1413 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_ELF_MALE
1414 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_GNOME_FEMALE
1415 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_GNOME_MALE
1416 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_HALFLING_FEMALE
1417 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_HALFLING_MALE
1418 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_HALFORC_FEMALE
1419 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_HALFORC_MALE
1420 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_HUMAN_FEMALE
1421 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDPLAIN_HUMAN_MALE
1422 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_DWARF_FEMALE
1423 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_DWARF_MALE
1424 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_ELF_FEMALE
1425 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_ELF_MALE
1426 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_GNOME_FEMALE
1427 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_GNOME_MALE
1428 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_HALFLING_FEMALE
1429 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_HALFLING_MALE
1430 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_HALFORC_FEMALE
1431 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_HALFORC_MALE
1432 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_HUMAN_FEMALE
1433 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDORNATE_HUMAN_MALE
1434 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_DWARF_FEMALE
1435 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_DWARF_MALE
1436 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_ELF_FEMALE
1437 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_ELF_MALE
1438 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_GNOME_FEMALE
1439 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_GNOME_MALE
1440 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_HALFLING_FEMALE
1441 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_HALFLING_MALE
1442 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_HALFORC_FEMALE
1443 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_HALFORC_MALE
1444 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_HUMAN_FEMALE
1445 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDRUBY_HUMAN_MALE
1446 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_DWARF_FEMALE
1447 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_DWARF_MALE
1448 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_ELF_FEMALE
1449 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_ELF_MALE
1450 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_GNOME_FEMALE
1451 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_GNOME_MALE
1452 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_HALFLING_FEMALE
1453 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_HALFLING_MALE
1454 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_HALFORC_FEMALE
1455 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_HALFORC_MALE
1456 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_HUMAN_FEMALE
1457 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDSAPPHIRE_HUMAN_MALE
1458 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_DWARF_FEMALE
1459 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_DWARF_MALE
1460 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_ELF_FEMALE
1461 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_ELF_MALE
1462 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_GNOME_FEMALE
1463 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_GNOME_MALE
1464 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_HALFLING_FEMALE
1465 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_HALFLING_MALE
1466 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_HALFORC_FEMALE
1467 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_HALFORC_MALE
1468 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_HUMAN_FEMALE
1469 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDEMERALD_HUMAN_MALE
1470 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_DWARF_FEMALE
1471 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_DWARF_MALE
1472 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_ELF_FEMALE
1473 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_ELF_MALE
1474 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_GNOME_FEMALE
1475 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_GNOME_MALE
1476 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_HALFLING_FEMALE
1477 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_HALFLING_MALE
1478 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_HALFORC_FEMALE
1479 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_HALFORC_MALE
1480 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_HUMAN_FEMALE
1481 VFX_CIRCLET_GOLDDIAMOND_HUMAN_MALE
1482 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_DWARF_FEMALE
1483 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_DWARF_MALE
1484 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_ELF_FEMALE
1485 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_ELF_MALE
1486 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_GNOME_FEMALE
1487 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_GNOME_MALE
1488 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_HALFLING_FEMALE
1489 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_HALFLING_MALE
1490 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_HALFORC_FEMALE
1491 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_HALFORC_MALE
1492 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_HUMAN_FEMALE
1493 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVPLAIN_HUMAN_MALE
1494 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_DWARF_FEMALE
1495 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_DWARF_MALE
1496 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_ELF_FEMALE
1497 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_ELF_MALE
1498 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_GNOME_FEMALE
1499 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_GNOME_MALE
1500 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_HALFLING_FEMALE
1501 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_HALFLING_MALE
1502 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_HALFORC_FEMALE
1503 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_HALFORC_MALE
1504 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_HUMAN_FEMALE
1505 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVORNATE_HUMAN_MALE
1506 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_DWARF_FEMALE
1507 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_DWARF_MALE
1508 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_ELF_FEMALE
1509 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_ELF_MALE
1510 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_GNOME_FEMALE
1511 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_GNOME_MALE
1512 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_HALFLING_FEMALE
1513 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_HALFLING_MALE
1514 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_HALFORC_FEMALE
1515 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_HALFORC_MALE
1516 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_HUMAN_FEMALE
1517 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVRUBY_HUMAN_MALE
1518 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_DWARF_FEMALE
1519 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_DWARF_MALE
1520 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_ELF_FEMALE
1521 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_ELF_MALE
1522 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_GNOME_FEMALE
1523 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_GNOME_MALE
1524 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_HALFLING_FEMALE
1525 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_HALFLING_MALE
1526 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_HALFORC_FEMALE
1527 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_HALFORC_MALE
1528 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_HUMAN_FEMALE
1529 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVSAPPHIRE_HUMAN_MALE
1530 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_DWARF_FEMALE
1531 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_DWARF_MALE
1532 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_ELF_FEMALE
1533 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_ELF_MALE
1534 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_GNOME_FEMALE
1535 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_GNOME_MALE
1536 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_HALFLING_FEMALE
1537 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_HALFLING_MALE
1538 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_HALFORC_FEMALE
1539 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_HALFORC_MALE
1540 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_HUMAN_FEMALE
1541 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVEMERALD_HUMAN_MALE
1542 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_DWARF_FEMALE
1543 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_DWARF_MALE
1544 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_ELF_FEMALE
1545 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_ELF_MALE
1546 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_GNOME_FEMALE
1547 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_GNOME_MALE
1548 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_HALFLING_FEMALE
1549 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_HALFLING_MALE
1550 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_HALFORC_FEMALE
1551 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_HALFORC_MALE
1552 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_HUMAN_FEMALE
1553 VFX_CIRCLET_SILVDIAMOND_HUMAN_MALE
1554 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_DWARF_FEMALE
1555 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_DWARF_MALE
1556 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_ELF_FEMALE
1557 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_ELF_MALE
1558 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_GNOME_FEMALE
1559 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_GNOME_MALE
1560 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_HALFLING_FEMALE
1561 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_HALFLING_MALE
1562 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_HALFORC_FEMALE
1563 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_HALFORC_MALE
1564 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_HUMAN_FEMALE
1565 VFX_LENSES_BLACK_HUMAN_MALE
1566 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_DWARF_FEMALE
1567 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_DWARF_MALE
1568 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_ELF_FEMALE
1569 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_ELF_MALE
1570 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_GNOME_FEMALE
1571 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_GNOME_MALE
1572 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_HALFLING_FEMALE
1573 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_HALFLING_MALE
1574 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_HALFORC_FEMALE
1575 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_HALFORC_MALE
1576 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_HUMAN_FEMALE
1577 VFX_LENSES_SILVER_HUMAN_MALE

---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

We have a Vetzer Storage database issue that we don't really have time to solve. It's not transferring to the new machine for some reason. Every other database thing transferred fine. So everyone take your items out of storage today so you can put it back in when we move to the new machine. We'll be taking the server down in about three hours, at 9pm EST/2am GMT. It'll be down for maybe a couple hours, maybe less than that.

If you can't get your stuff out tonight in the next three hours, we'll have the old machine up as Amia Storage, passworded, after we move this weekend and you'll need to arrange a time to hop on with a DM to get your things out of storage on or after February 1st (assuming internet hookup there goes smoothly on Saturday). Because it's a silly oops, I am going to be prioritizing helping people with that next week as soon as I can.

The move to the new machine will make things much easier for all of us, so forgive this inconvenience and bear with us, please! We're not gonna let you lose your stuff. Unlike the 1.69 move, we're not losing the old database, so we can help retrieve the items after the move.
---
Elyon

Post by Elyon »

This is a reminder of the PvP rules. Do not PvP in a settlement without DM supervision, no exceptions. This means a DM has to be online, logged in as a GameMaster, and notified that PvP may occur. Assuming NPCs would react in a particular way or not at all is considered a form of metagaming. NPC reaction is determined by the supervising DM. This rule also implies to Frontier's Rest and The Wave & Serpent Guild in which we have seen a number of unsupervised PvP incidents. For more information regarding PvP please read the 'Amia Rules and FAQ'. Further details are in the in-game starter area.
Rosary Doodlekins - Hin Candy Witch
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

If you (in general, not anyone in particular) have a difficult time adhering to the server pvp rules because beating someone to death over insults seems like the only way to get a point across, I encourage you to think outside the box and consider other ways to solve your IC rivalries and disagreements. There are many creative ways to oppose your enemy. If you need help in this department, feel free to reach out to the DM team.
---