How Do I Log Into EE Amia?

Important news you need to know.
Jes
I like dragons.

How Do I Log Into EE Amia?

Post by Jes »

How to log into Amia EE

These are the steps required to log into Amia.
  1. Purchase Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
  2. Launch Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
  3. Click Multiplayer and navigate through to the server list. You may need to input a multiplayer player name here, but you can change it later if you want.
  4. Sort the server list by name (the first column) and look for "Amia". This is the server you want. It may also be near the top already when sorted by population.
  5. If it's your first time logging into Amia, NWSync will launch and ask if you want to download the files. Do this, and then you will be able to just log in normally and make a character.

A couple notes:
  • - You cannot play Amia EE with 1.69 Neverwinter Nights. You must have purchased a copy of Enhanced Edition. This is available on Steam or GOG.com.
    - If you need help with any of these steps, we have plenty of players and staff in the Amia Discord who will gladly try to help you troubleshoot where you went wrong. Use the #Help channel there for quicker responses.
    - You may find weirdness sometimes where heads or models disappear. This is an NWSync issue that crops up now and then if you don't close NWN completely between resets, or regular logouts.
    - Also, have fun playing!
Links:

General EE Testing Feedback
EE Job System Feedback
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.