IC Advertisement posters!!!

Amia's Adventuring Guild, located in Frontier's Rest.
Ravenovf

IC Advertisement posters!!!

Post by Ravenovf »

Tazlin Kenlyls Arcane Services!!!
Is arcane magic hard for you to find? Need that newly forged sword ensorcelled and imbued with Mythal power? Maybe you would like some mage spells cast upon you to increase your survival rate in the wild? Then contact Tazlin Kenlyl of Tazlin Kenlyls Arcane Services for this plus esoteric consulting, mercenary mage work, spellcraft & lore expertise and more!

Seemingly useless Mythal crystals weighing you down? I will buy Mythals of any size, i wont pay more then their material cost at the forge but isn't any gold better than none?

Like low prices on your magical craft and goods? I will never charge more then one hundred percent above crafting price on any good I make with discounts for people who supply materials for the work, as well as upwards of 25% discounts for first time and regular customers! At Tazlins Arcane Services we pass the savings on to you our valued customers! We take custom orders for large projects, can accommodate all forms of Mythal work and will never charge you extra if any mythal forging failure and waste of materials! Most of my prices can be easily negotiated and I am willing to viscously undercut my competition (with in reason, I'm not running a charity here)!

So when you want to sell those pesky spare Mythals or other weird arcane odds and ends, need a wand of improved invisibility to better hunt that darn snow beast, Artifacer made goods such as personal work or combat golems, or just want some good old fashioned haste at the lowest prices on Amia guaranteed contact me Tazlin Kenlyl owner, CEO and sole employee of Tazlins Arcane Services, either in person (look for the handsome dark elf with the beard sporting a classy blue, black and silver suit) or via messenger or letter, I take pre-orders and will do my best to accommodate my customers needs!
Battles can be fought with swords, words or ideas but no matter the battlefield I am not obliged to show kindness or mercy to evil by any means-Erelkacha Kenlyl