A Flamboyant Appearance - The Djinn Sales

Current DM plotlines and all other official in-game happenings.
Amarice-Elaraliel

A Flamboyant Appearance - The Djinn Sales

Post by Amarice-Elaraliel »

All over the isle and connected regions, magical pamphlets appear and are regularly updated with the next djinn sales in Nes'ek.

The paper shimmers in pearl white and at the top a tiny tornado actually swirls. What an interesting little magic trick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shop Terms and Conditions, Restrictions

- I only sell one or two samples of the same item to each customer. You may purchase items for yourself or as a gift.
- The items are my personal trademark, it is forbidden to sell purchased wares for profit.
- The crafting material known as "mythal" of this realm is not functional on my items with the exception of my skill gloves.
- I do not accept items in trade, I create my own items as I wish.
- I do not bargain.
- I do accept custom request within reason and for a higher fee than my standard wares)**

Additional

Please do not clutter this place with notes, I will not read them. I will make sure you will find me when I am around. I prefer the direct contact with my customers so if you have wishes about new items or suggestions of what may be needed in your area, discuss such with me in person.

I will add new items every few weeks, if I see a strong wish for particular items or particular enchantments.

Amraela of Anauroch officially announces that she offers transmutation services for various weapons and armor! Each job will be considered case-by-case, and a single transmutation costs 100,000 gp.
((See this post for details.))

Current Wares

Footwear Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Boots of Grace
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also make more nimble. (//+5 AC, +2 Dex)

Boots of Insight
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also enhance the awareness. (//+5 AC, +2 Wis)

Boots of Power
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also increase the physical powress. (//+5 AC, +2 Str)

Boots of Cunning
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also enhance the mind. (//+5 AC, +2 Int)

Boots of Sturdiness
Amazing boots which do not only protect the wearer to the highest degree but also make more resistant. (//+5 AC, +2 Con)

Summer Boots
They protect the wearer against attacks, heat and also help them heal. (//+5 AC, 15/- fire, +2 regeneration)

Winter Boots
They protect the wearer against attacks, cold and also help them heal. (//+5 AC, 15/- cold, +2 regeneration)

Weapons for bare handed combat Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Gloves of the Balanced Hand
Amazing gloves with attached claws. They strike through spells and armor alike and are even able to immobilize your foe for a time. On top of this they increase your insight in combat and assure you are less easily brought off your feet! (//1d8 Slash, On hit Stun DC 20 (2 Rounds 25%), +5 Attack, +2 wisdom, +3 Discipline)

Weapons which are wielded in one hand Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Weapons of the Blistering Thunder
These weapons sparkle with electricity which they unleash upon your foe. Of course they are improved so you hit your foe easier and harder. All of my weapons are as sharp as possible and help you to stay focused on battle and not to be taunted into hasty actions.

These weapons are available in any style or form. From longsword over mace, to Scimitar and rapier, light flail or bastard sword. (//1d8 Elecricity, Keen, 1d8 Mass Crits, +4 Enhancement, +3 concentration)

Kama's now available as claws!

Weapons which are wielded in two hands Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Weapons of the Blistering Thunder
These weapons sparkle with even more electricity which they unleash upon your foe. Of course they are improved so you hit your foe easier and harder. All of my weapons are as sharp as possible and help you to stay focused on battle and not to be taunted into hasty actions.

These weapons are available in any style or form. From greatsword over diremace, to doubleswords and doubleaxes, quarterstaffs or scythes. (//1d10 Elecricity, Keen, 1d10 Mass Crits, +4 Enhancement, +3 concentration)

Weapons which are used from a distance

Slings, Bows and Crossbows of Accuracy Price: 250.000 of the local currency.
Each of these weapons are designed to help you hit your target and hit it hard. Bows and Crossbows exist in light and heavy version. (//+4 Attack, +4 Might, 2d6 Mass Crits, Point Blank Shot)

Throwing Weapons of the Blistering Thunder Price: 150.000 of the local currency for a stack of 50.
These weapons sparkle with electricity which they unleash upon your foe. Of course they are improved so you hit your foe easier and harder. All of my weapons are as sharp as possible and help you to stay focused on battle and not to be taunted into hasty actions.

I have handaxes, Darts and Shuriken available. Only the shuriken are keen however. (//1d8 Elecricity, 1d8 Mass Crits, +4 Enhancement, +3 concentration;; Only shuriken are also keen)

The Singing Sun Weapon Line Price: 250.000 of the local currency.
These weapons use sound damage to daze their opponent while healing the wielder. Naturally they are quite keen and come with a few magical abilities to create light.
(//1 handed: +4 enhancement, keen, 2d4 sonic, +2 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 20 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)
(//2 handed: +4 enhancement, keen, 2d6 sonic, +3 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 20 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)
(//Whip: +4 enhancement, keen, 2d6 sonic, +3 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 22 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)
(//gloves: +5 Attack 1d4 slash, 1d6 sonic, +3 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 20 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)

Weapons for casters Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Staff of the Sorcerer now also available as a crystal ball
These high quality staffs improve your skill with spells aswell as your ability to cast in combat by assuring you are less easily distracted. Furthermore they enhance your personality and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//+2 Charisma, Lvl 8 sorcerer Bonus Slot, +5 Spellcraft, +5 Concentration

Staff of the Wizard now also available as a magical tome
These high quality staffs improve your skill with spells aswell as your ability to cast in combat by assuring you are less easily distracted. Furthermore they enhance your mind and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//+2 Intelligence, Lvl 8 wizard Bonus Slot, +5 Spellcraft, +5 Concentration

Staff of the Druid
These high quality staffs improve your skill with animals aswell as your ability to cast in combat by assuring you are less easily distracted. Furthermore they enhance your insight and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//+2 wisdom, Bonus Spell Slot Druid level 8, +5 Animal Empathy, +5 Concentration)

Staff of the Cleric
These high quality staffs improve your healing skills aswell as your skill with spells. Furthermore they enhance your insight and allow you to prepare an additional spell of the higher ranks each day. (//Wisdom +2, Bonus Spell Slot Cleric Level 8, Heal +5, Spellcraft +5)

Master Staff of Sorcery
(Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 1, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 2, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 5, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 7, Bonus Spell Slot: Sorcerer Level 9, Greater Dispell (15) 1xday)
To compete with the Master Staff for Wizards already available on and around Amia.

Magical Staff of the Warlock
(//+2 charisma, +1 dexterity, +1 regeneration, 2xday Greater Planar Binding)
It will increase your power of personality, aswell as your agility, heal you and help you summon an ally of the upper or lower planes.

Ammo Price:200.000 of the local currency. Can be reproduced with magical ammo bags.

Arrows of the Elemental Fury
Unleashing all the fury of the main elements. (//1d3 Cold, 1d3 Fire, 1d3 Acid, 1d3 Electricity

Bolts of the Elemental Fury
Unleashing all the fury of the main elements. (//1d3 Cold, 1d3 Fire, 1d3 Acid, 1d3 Electricity, 1 Sonic Damage

Bullets of the Elemental Fury
Unleashing all the fury of the main elements. (//1d3 Cold, 1d3 Fire, 1d3 Acid, 1d3 Electricity, 1 Sonic Damage

Bullets of Pixie dust
Tight pressed pixie dust bullets. (//1d8 magical, on hit blindness, on hit confusion)

Shields Price: 300.000 of the local currency.

Shield of Thunder all types
These High quality shields protect you against your foes attacks. They also increase your sturdiness in combat and protect you against electricity. Once per day they allow you to unleash a cone of electricity on your foe. (//+4 AC, +2 Con, 15/- Electricity, +1 uni saves, 1x Electricity breath per day)

Shield of Clergy (available as Tower or Large Shield)
Increasing the insight aswell as the ability to cast for a priest. (//+2 wisdom, +1 constitution, Bonus Spell Slot Cleric Lvl 8 )

Nature Shield (all types availabe, Tower made of Turtleshell, large and small of Ironwood)
Increases protection, insight and the ability to cast for rangers and druids. (//+4 AC, +2 wisdom, +5 animal empathy, Bonus Spell Slot Ranger level 3, Bonus Spell Slot Druid level 8 )

Nimble Shield (available as Large and Small Shield only)
Extremely light and yet protective, helping you to remain quiet and hidden. (//+4 AC, +2 dexterity, 60% weight, +5 Hide/Move Silently)

Additionally, the large and small shields of my existing shields have been slightly improved compared to the tower shield versions as they can hold a bit more power.
The nimble shield is an exception here because it was designed to be for smaller shields only already.

Shield of Thunder: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your discipline additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+5 discipline)

Shield of Clergy: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your spellcraft additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+5 spellcraft)

Nature Shield: The small and large variants now have a slight improvment of your health additionally. The Tower shields remain the same. (//+1 regeneration)

Bracers/Gloves in general 250.000 of the local currency

Gloves of the Sturdy Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your durability. (//+2 constitution, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Nimble Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your flexibility. (//+2 dexterity, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Powerful Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 strength, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Brilliant Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 intelligence, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Commanding Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 charisma, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Gloves of the Insightful Elemental Mastery
These gloves protect you from the elements while increasing your physical power. (//+2 wisdom, 10/- cold, fire, acid, electricity, Cast Protection from Elements 1xday)

Bracers of the Warrior
These sturdy bracers increase your physical power and endurance along with your general resistance. (//+2 strength +2 constitution, +1 universal save)

Gloves of the Nimble Hand
These gloves help the flexibility of your fingers along in all situations of life. (//+4 dexterity, +5 pick lock, +5 disable trap)

White Tipped Gloves //+2 Charisma, Spell Slot Paladin lvl 2, Spell Slot Paladin lvl 3, Spell Slot Paladin lvl 4, +1 Regen
A beautiful set of silken gloves which allow you to pose a more commanding figure as well as regenerate your health and allow you to cast more spells a day.

Black Tipped Gloves //+2 Charisma, Spell Slot Black Guard lvl 2, Spell Slot Black Guard lvl 3, Spell Slot Black Guard lvl 4, +1 Regen
A beautiful set of silken gloves which allow you to pose a more commanding figure as well as regenerate your health and allow you to cast more spells a day.

Green Tipped Gloves //+2 Constitution, Spell Slot Ranger lvl 2, Spell Slot Ranger lvl 3, Spell Slot Ranger lvl 4, +1 Regen
A beautiful set of silken gloves which allow you to boost your overall health as well as regenerate it and allow you to cast more spells a day.

Red Tipped Gloves //+2 Intelligence, Spell Slot Assassin lvl 2, Spell Slot Assassin lvl 3, Spell Slot Assassin lvl 4, +1 Regen
A beautiful set of silken gloves which allow you some quick thinking as well as regenerate your health and allow you to cast more spells a day.

Gloves of Skill Price: 400.000 of the local currency. Can be mythal crafted.

Amazing Gloves of Discipline
These gloves will assure that your opponent has a hard time to get you off your feet. (//+15 discipine)

Amazing Gloves of Healing
These gloves help you treat your own wounds as well as others safely. (//+15 heal)

Amazing Gloves of Spellcraft
These gloves help you with the use of magic and protection against it. (//+15 spellcraft)

Amazing Gloves of Concentration
If you wear these gloves in battle, your mind will stay focused on fighting or casting even if the situation gets tricky. (//+15 concentration)

Amazing Gloves of Animal Handling
Tired of all the big and small animals trying to bite or eat you? These gloves will help you to calm them. (//+15 animal empathy)

Amazing Gloves of Parry
These gloves help you evade attacks in combat. (//+15 parry)

Amazing Gloves of Persuasion
Trying to find a new job? Convince your beloved you are the right one? These gloves will certainly improve your point. (//+15 persuasion)

Amazing Gloves of Deceit
Been too late again? Trying to convince the guard that your hand very accidentally slipped into that pocket? These magnificent gloves will make your wildest stories sound quite believable! (//+15 bluff)

Amazing Gloves of the Ministrel
Musician? Artist? Dancer? These gloves will make a success out of every performance. (//+15 perform)

Rings Price: 150.000 of the local currency.

Ring of the Warrior I
A ring which will not only increase your physical attributes but also ensures you are not brought off your feet any time soon. (//+2 Str, +5 discipline, +1 uni saves)

Ring of the Warrior II
A ring which will not only increase how long you last in battle but also ensures you are not brought off your feet any time soon. (//+2 Con, +5 discipline, +1 uni saves)

Ring of the Brute
You like to scare the hells out of your foe while lasting longer than anyone else in battle? This ring is basically made for you. (//+2 Con, +5 Intimidate, +1 uni saves))

Ring of the Sage
Less for direct combat but more for insight in what is trying to sneak up on you? This ring is your ideal choice. (//+2 Wisdom, +5 Spot, +5 Listen)

Ring of Beauty
Few rings of such beauty exist. Their beauty reflects on you and will assure you are quite convincing in whatever you do. If you have a bardic talent or a talent for sorcery it will also help you use an additional spell a day. (//+2 Charisma, +7 persuade, Bard Spell 4, Sorcerer Bonus Spell 7)

Ring of Intellect
You study hard every day? This ring will help you keen your mind and prepare an additional wizard spell a day. Furthermore you'll find it much easier to remember the historical details. (//+2 Int, +7 Lore, Wizard Bonus Spell 7)

Ring of the Stalker
The shadows are your friend? You enjoy sneaking through the world on silent feet? The perfect ring for you, no doubt. (//+2 Dex, +5 Hide, +5 MS)

Ring of Nature
The wilds are your home and you wish to increase your insight about your surroundings? You enjoy the work alongside animals? If you are also a ranger or druid you can even cast another spell each day with this ring. (//+2 Wis, +7 Animal Empathy, Ranger Bonus Spell 3, Druid Bonus Spell 7)

Ring of Faith
if you trust on your insight in combat and focus on healing yourself and others this ring is a must have for you. If your god grants you spells you even get an additional one per day as long as you wear this ring. (//+2 Wis, +7 Heal, Cleric Bonus Spell 7)

Ring of the Dark //+2 Charisma, 3 BG Spell, + 7 Discipline
A beautiful dark ring that boosts your confidence, spell casting and resilience.

Ring of the Light //+2 Charisma, 3 Paladin Spell, + 7 Discipline
A beautiful light ring that boosts your confidence, spell casting and resilience.

Ring of the Blade //+2 Int, 3 Assassin Spell, +4 Hide, +3 MS
This ring boosts your cleverness and your ability to hide.

Heavy Armor Price: 300.000 of the local currency.

Full Plate of Spell Protection I
These armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your physical combat ability and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Str, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Full Plate of Spell Protection II
These armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your endurance and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Con, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Full Plate of Health
Not only does this magnificent piece protect you against hits, it also helps you recover should you be hit afterall. On top of that it increases your overall condition. (//+4 AC, +1 regeneration, +2 Con, +5 heal, Monsterous Regen 1xday)

Armor of the Stone Elemental
This armor protects you by many means and additionally makes it easier for you to be aware of your surroundings (//+4 AC, +2 wisdom, 5/- Slashing, +5 Listen, +5 Spot)

Stoneshield Armor (available as cloth, chain or full plate, on pre-order also as other armor types)
(//+4 AC, +2 Constitution (or Dex, Wis, Str, Int, Cha), 5/+4 DR, 5/- blunt, 5/- pierce, 5/- slash)
Good for any and all combat situations. Now available as Bull, Bear, Fox, Swan, Cat and Owl version with other ability increases than just endurance! Currently only Cloth and Full Plate have those options, as not any Chain have been sold, they for now remain to only exist with the endurance option for the time being)

Blackened Plate //Full Plate: +4 AC, +2 Constitution, 2 BG Spellslot, 3 BG Spell Slot, 4 BG Spellslot
A feahy set of armor that boosts your health, protection and spell casting.

Medium Armor Price: 300.000 of the local currency.

The Battlecaster Chainshirt
(//-20% Arcane Spell Failure, +4 AC, +7 Spellcraft, +2 Regeneration, 60% of Weight)
For those who like to fight and cast.

Light Armor Price: 300.000 of the local currency.

Cloth of Spell Protection I
These light armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your agility and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Dex, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Cloth of Spell Protection II
These light armors protect you against physical attacks, but also against attacks via spells. Furthermore they increase your endurance and your resistance. (//+4 AC, 26 SR, +2 Con, +1 Uni Saves, Shield 1/day)

Cloth of Health
Not only does this magnificent piece protect you against hits, it also helps you recover should you be hit afterall. On top of that it increases your overall condition. (//+4 AC, +1 regeneration, +2 Con, +5 heal, Monsterous Regen 1xday)

Exquisite Wizard-Robes
A must have for every wizard. (//+2 Intelligence, +1 Regeneration, +3 Universal Saves, 1x day Legend Lore)

Exquisite Sorcerer-Robes
A must have for every sorcerer. (//+2 Charisma, +1 Regeneration, +3 Universal Saves, 1x day Legend Lore)

Wizards Remembrance
(//+2 Int, Spell Slot Wizard 9, Spell Slot Wizard 8, +1 Regeneration)
For those of you casters who prefer to memorize more spells.

Sorcerers Remembrance
(//+2 charisma, Spell Slot Sorcerer 9, Spell Slot Sorcerer 8, +1 Regeneration)
For those of you casters who prefer to memorize more spells.

Bards Dream
(+4 AC, +2 charisma, Spell Slot Bard 6, Spell Slot Bard 4, +7 Perform)
Because sometimes bards like to focus on spells too.

Warlock Fire Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Fire Resist 10 / -)

Warlock Cold Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Cold Resist 10 / -)

Warlock Acid Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Acid Resist 10 / -)

Warlock Lightning Pact Armor
(//Charisma +2; Dexterity +1; AC Bonus +4; AC Bonus vs. Racial Group: Outsider +5; Cast Spell: Planar Ally (15) 2 Uses/Day; Electricity Resist 10 / -)

Nightcrawler Armor //Cloth Armor: +4 AC, +2 Dexterity, 2 Assassin Spellslot, 3 Assassin Spell Slot, 4 Assassin Spellslot
A light armor which improves your grace and spell casting as well as ensures your protection.

Helmets Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Helmet of the Bull
Not only does this helmet make you strong as a bull it also makes sure you are not easily knocked off your feet. (//+3 Strength, +5 Discipline)

Helmet of the Bear
This helmet makes you sturdy and also makes sure you are not easily knocked off your feet. (//+3 Con
+5 Discipline)

Helmet of the Swan
Be assured with this helmet you do not only convice but also handle spells better. (//+3 Charisma, +5 Spellcraft +5 Persuade)

Helmet of the Fox
The perfect helmet for your studies. It wil help you remember easier and also to handle spells better. (//+3 Int, +5 Spellcraft +5 Lore)

Helmet of the Owl
This magnificent piece increases your sight and insight. (//+3 Wisdom, +5 Spot)

Helmet of the Panther
Stealthy as a cat. If this description fits you then this helmet does aswell. It will make you walk on cat's paws when it comes to silence and grace. (//+3 Dex, +5 Hide)

Hawk's Helmet
Yet another item of the line for woodland survival and spotting, sneaking whilst remaining healthy! (//+1 constitution, +1 dexterity, +1 regeneration, +5 Hide, +5 Move Silent, +5 Spot)

Helmet of the Dwarven Defender
A stouty helmet for all situations but especially effective against giants. (//+2 constitution, +5 AC vs. Giants, +4 AC, 10/- cold, 10/- fire, Divine Favor 1xday)

Helmet of the Elven Protector
A beautiful helmet for all situations but especially effective against orcs. (//+2 Dexterity, +5 AC vs Orc, +4 AC, +1 Uni saves, Divine Favor 1xday)

Helmet of the Sea Folk
Not only does it allow you to breath under water it also protects against heat and cold and those pesky sharks, careful though, electricity is quite a problem when carried by the water. (//+5 AC vs. Animal, 50% fire immunity, 50% cold immunity, 50% Vunerability against electricity, Underwater breathing)

Plague Mask //+3 Regeneration, disease immunity
This Mask will help to keep you healthy, both my warding off the most common diseases as well as healing your wounds faster.

Cloaks Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Cloak of Everlast
For better health and protection! (//+2 Constitution, +1 Regeneration, 5/- blunt, 5/- pierce)

Cloak of the Mist
Become like the mist, hard to hit and fast as the wind. (//+4 AC, +5 Soak 5 Damage, 1/day Haste (10), 1/day Ghostly Visage (15))

Cloak of the Bull
Do you want to be strong as a bull and with a thick hide? (//+4 AC, +2 Strength, +5 Discipline, 1x day Bull's Strength (10))

Cloak of the Rhino
Do you want to be sturdy as a Rhino and with a thick hide? (//+4 AC, +2 Constitution, +5 Discipline, 1x day Endurance (10))

Cloak of the Feline
Sneaky as a cat and hard to spot? You'll like this. (//+4 AC, +2 Dexterity, +5 Hide, 1x day Cat's Grace (10))

Cloak of the Swan
You wish to make an impression? Wear this cloak and you will. (//+4 AC, +2 Charisma, +5 Spellcraft, 1x day Eagle's Splendor (10))

Cloak of the Owl
Not all fights are won with muscle, some require insight. (//+4 AC, +2 Wisdom, +5 Spellcraft, 1x day Owl's Wisdom (10))

Belts Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Belt of the Adventurer
A sturdy belt for every adventure. (//+3 constitution, +5 Discipline, +1 Regeneration

Sublime Belts of Ability
There is one for each focus you may have. Be it strength, endurance, beauty, insight, cunning or agility. Additionally they ensure you are more resiliant to spells or certain effetcs. (//+4 ability, 1 universal saving throw)

Amulets Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Amulet of Fire and Ice
A highly protective necklace which also shields against heat and cold at the same time. (//+4 AC, 10/- Fire, 10/- Cold)

Amulet of Acid and Storm
A highly protective necklace which also shields against acid and lightning at the same time. (//+4 AC, 10/- Acid, 10/- Electricity)

Yin and Yang
A highly protective necklace which balances positive and negative perfectly. (//+4 AC, 10/- negative energy, 10/- positive energy)

Amazing Amulet of Protection
Highly protective and with some healing properties. This amulet goes quite well with the Everlast Cloak. (//+ 4 AC, + 1 Regeneration, 5/- Slashing)

Superior Amulet of health
This amulet protects you against attacks, poison, disease and also heals you. (//+4 AC, Poison Immunity, Disease Immunity, +1 regeneration)

Resistant Amulet of the Animal
These Amulets increase the wearers protection as well as make them more sturdy. Lastly they increase one ability of your choosing.(Bear for Constitution, Bull for Strength, Fox for Intelligence, Swan for Charisma, Owl for Insight, Panther for Agility)
//+4 AC, +2 Ability, +1 Universal Saves

Regenerative Amulet of the Animal
These Amulets increase the wearers protection as well as heal over time. Lastly they increase one ability of your choosing.(Bear for Constitution, Bull for Strength, Fox for Intelligence, Swan for Charisma, Owl for Insight, Panther for Agility)
//+4 AC, +2 Ability, +1 Regeneration

Caster Amulets: Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Amulet of Nature
This Amulet allows Druids to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Druid

Amulet of Study
This Amulet allows Wizards to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Wizard

Amulet of Innate Magic
This Amulet allows Sorcerer to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Sorcerer

Amulet of the Hunter
This Amulet allows Rangers to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Ranger

Amulet of the Dark Knight
This Amulet allows Black Guards to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Black Guard

Amulet of the Gods
This Amulet allows Clerics to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Cleric, +1 Universal Saves

Amulet of Music
This Amulet allows Bards to prepare more spells. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 6, 5, 4, 3 Bard, +1 Universal Saves

Amulet of the White Knight
This Amulet allows Paladin to prepare more spells. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Paladin, +1 Universal Saves

Amulet of the Stalker
This Amulet allows Assassins to prepare more spells. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Assasin, +1 Universal Saves

Magical Instruments and Books Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Tome of Study
Quite a special read. (//Cast Spell: Identify (3) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Legend Lore (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Lore +6, Skill Bonus: Spellcraft +6

Enchanting Violin
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Mass Charm (15) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Thriller Bow (Violin Bow)
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Cast Spell: Fear (5) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Mind Fog (9) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Pipes of Nature
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Gust of Wind (10) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Healing Circle (16) 1 Use/Day
Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Harp of Dreams
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: Sleep (5) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Silence (3) 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Slow (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Battle Trumpet (2 Flag Colors to pick from)
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Cast Spell: War Cry 1 Use/Day, Cast Spell: Magic Circle against Alignment (5) 1 Use/Day, Skill Bonus: Perform +6

Lute of Battle Aid
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Skill Bonus: Perform +6, Aid 1/day, Bless 1/day, Battletide 1xday

Guitar of Battle Aid
A grand performance almost guaranteed. (//Ability Bonus: Charisma +2, Skill Bonus: Perform +6, Aid 1/day, Bless 1/day, Battletide 1xday

Instruments of Inspiration
These instruments increase your bardic magic aswell as your ability to perform. They are currently available as a harp, a lute, a violin or a tambourine.(//+8 Perform, Bard Spell Level 3, 4, 5, 6)

Misc Items

Light Gems Price: 5.000 of the local currency.
These small gems can be imbused to anything you wear and grant lights of various color. Red, Purple, White, Orange, Yellow, Blue and Green are available.

Improved Alchemist Fire Price: 5.000 of the local currency for 10 uses or 25.000 for a version of 50 uses
This special oil can be applied to your weapon and make it hot like coals for a while. The bottle contains enough oil to apply it ten times. (//Flame Weapon (17) 10 uses)

Magnificent Glasses Price: 5.000 of the local currency for 10 uses or 25.000 for a version of 50 uses
Trouble with your sight? Trying to see what wishes to remain hidden? These glasses will help you see through invisibilty spells and enhance your sight for a time. However, they will not last forever. (//True seeing 10 uses)

Powerful Totem of the Animals Price: 5.000 of the local currency for 10 uses or 25.000 for a version of 50 uses
A beautiful tribal totem in chultan style. For a time it will grant you the abilities of various animals. Be swift as a panther, wise as an owl and strong as a bull! (//Panther Swiftness (15), Owls Wisdom (15), Rhino Stamina (15), Bulls might (15), Eagles Splendor (15), Fox Cunning (15); 10 uses)

Mask of Disappearing Price: 5.000 of the local currency for 10 uses or 25.000 for a version of 50 uses
One of these parties again which just won't end? Trying to make a quick disappearance? This mask will certainly help with that for a while. (//Imp Invis 10 uses)

Crystal Skull Price: 20.000 of the local currency.
An ally has fallen and you are not able to read the scrolls necessary to fix the issue? Or perhaps you just find them not fancy enough. Whatever the case, this little crystal skull will solve your problem. (//Raise Dead 10 uses)

Magical Colorful Glass Gems 50.000 of the local currency
These magical glass gems function like ioun stones however break after a few uses.
Only two per color per customer per visit.

Magical Green Glass Gem (//+2 charisma ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Pink Glass Gem (//+2 constitution ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Deep Blue Glass Gem (//+2 intelligence ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Blue Glass Gem (//+2 wisdom ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Pale Blue Glass Gem (//+2 strength ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Red Glass Gem (//+2 dexterity ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical White Glass Gem (//+1 unversal saves ioun power, 10 charges)
Marical Purple Glass Gem (//+2 regeneration ioun power, 10 charges)
Magical Amber Glass Gem (//+1 AC ioun Power, 10 charges)

Many Faced Mask Price: 250.000 of the local currency.
An amazing Mask which alters your apperance at random 5 times each day.
(//5x day the same effect as Amia's Polypotions.)

Box of Masks Price: 25.000 of the local currency.
A beautiful box, containing a variety of nice masks to wear. They bear no magical properties (//This widget can spawn all the VFX masks. Attention! These do not fit equally well on every head. Also if you have a different bodytype than your base race [for example human with an elven body, Half-Orc with a human body etc.] the script will not work and the masks will apply wrongly)

Box of fire and icePrice: 15.000 of the local currency.
A small box which contains 1 flame and 1 ice berry and refills automatically each day. Only works on animal compations. (//1x day Flameberry, 1xday Iceberry)

Storage Tubes and Devices

Mythal Tubes Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores up to 50 mythals of the same type.

Gem Pouches Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores an infinite amount of gems of the same type.

Wand Cases Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores up to 20 Blank Bone Wands.

Scroll Holder Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Each stores up to 50 Blank Scrolls

Bandage Bag Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Stores Bandages of the same type.

Bag of Holding Price: 50.000 of the local currency.
Reduces the weight of all stored items fully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addendum, Effective 13 Mirtul, 1388 DR
Honorable Customers,

a few changes are to be made to my sales. The Adventurer Guild approached me and noted that due to my custom work service, the artificers of the area are starting to lack work as many people rather go to me for easy purchase than to hire the local tradesmen. While I am very honored you are so pleased with my work, it was by no means my intention to run the local artificers out of business.

Therefore I shall no longer provide full custom items.

To make up for it, I do however offer to replicate the items you usually refer to as "epic loot". These requests can be done on the fly and will not require any wait time until we meet us again. There will however be an extra fee on top of my base price of 50.000 as before.

Those items will be made after the regular sales so you may have to wait a little. You may choose your own name and description for such items, however no further customization.

You are allowed a maximum of 1 item per kind per person. That is in total, not per visit. Below you will find the price list.

Should you absolutely somehow not find any artificer for an item you desire, you may approach my son Zagan. However, be aware that he does not use wish magic so he may ask you to provide materials or other things required. He will also only offer such service should you really not find any locals to help you with.

Paimon

((See here for DC costs for these items.))

Ioun Stones [Various] 100.000 gold

Immunity Rings [+50% Elemental Immunity] 200.000 gold
Ring of Clear Thought +5 [+5 INT] 200.000 gold
Ring of Regeneration [+4 Regen] 200.000 gold
Ring of Protection and Prevention [+5 AC, +5 Soak 5 Damage] 200.000 gold
Ring of Power [Freedom, +1 Regen, 15/- Elemental Resist [three types]]
Crusader's Band [Spell Slots: Paladin 2/3/4, +3 CHA] 200.000 gold
A Bond Unbroken [Spell Slots: Ranger 2/3/4, +3 CON] 200.000 gold
Troll Queen's Ring [+3 CON, +2 Regen] 200.000 gold
Nabessan Nail [+3 STR, +1 Uni Save, +5 Discipline] 200.000 gold
Duskfetter [+3 DEX, +5 Hide/MS] 200.000 gold
Heartwood Ring [+2 WIS, +2 Fort/Ref, +1 Regen] 200.000 gold
Lesser Ring of Evasion [Bonus Feat: Evasion, -2 Reflex Save] 200.000 gold

AC Ability Boots [+5 AC, +3 Ability] 400.000 gold
Boots of Striding +6 [+6 CON] 400.000 gold

Elemental Defense Amulet [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types]] 300.000 gold
Scarab of Living [+5 AC, +2 Regen] 300.000 gold
Scarab of Protection +6 [+6 Uni Saves] 300.000 gold
Periapt of Wisdom +6 [+6 WIS] 300.000 gold

Gloves of the Long Death +6 [+6 AB, 2d6 Cold] 300.000 gold
Gloves of the Hin Fist +6 [+6 AB, 2d6 Sonic] 300.000 gold
Gloves of the Yellow Rose +6 [+6 AB, 2d6 Electric] 300.000 gold
The Master's Gift [+5 Enhance, +2 WIS, 2d6 Slash, +3 V-Regen, +5 Disc, OnHit Blind DC 20] 300.000 gold
Bracers of Dexterity +6 [+6 DEX] 350.000 gold
Bracers of the Gemstone Golem [+5 AC, +5 Soak 5 Damage, 5/- Bludge/Slash/Pierce Resist] 350.000 gold
Epic Skill Gloves [+30] [+30 Skill] 550.000 gold
Epic Gloves of the Artificer [+15 Skill [three types, crafting]] 550.000 gold
The Sanctuary's Quagmire [+15 Skill [three types, traps], Find Traps 3/day] 550.000 gold
Ringleader's Gloves [+30 Lore, Greater Planar Binding 2/day] 550.000 gold
Gloves of the Golden Lady [+30 Appraise, +4 INT] 550.000 gold

Wyrmshadow Reliquary [Flame Weapon 2/day] 300.000 gold
Greater Tome of Mystra [Greater Spell Breach/Mantle 2/day, Lesser Spell Breach/Mantle 2/day] 300.000 gold
Hunter's Sense [Clairaud/Clairvoy Unl/day, Inv Purge 3/day, True Seeing 3/day] 300.000 gold
Herald's Gift [Exp Retreat 5/day, Haste 1/day, Haste 1/day] 300.000 gold
Orb of Unlocked Secrets [Rogue's Cunning 3/day, Imp Invis 1/day] 300.000 gold
Yowler's Eye [Camouflage 1/day, Neg Energy Prot 1/day] 300.000 gold

Myart Helms [+3 Ability, +1 Uni Saves, +1 Regen] 400.000 gold
Hood of the Archer [Bonus Feat: Called Shot/Point Blank Shot/Rapid Reload/Rapid Shot] 400.000 gold

Belt of Stone Giant Strength [+6 STR] 300.000 gold
Belt of Agility +4 [+4 DEX, Freedom] 300.000 gold
Belt of the Hard Road [+2 CON, +2 Regen, Freedom] 300.000 gold

Cloak of Hidden Things [Camouflage 1/day, Displacement Unl/day, One with the Land 1/day] 350.000 gold
Sanctuary Cloak of Safety [Greater Sanctuary 1/day, Imp Invis 1/day, Invis Unl/day] 350.000 gold
Nymph Cloak +6 [+6 CHA] 350.000 gold
Fort Cloak +5 [+5 AC, +5 Uni Saves] 350.000 gold

Arcane Defiance Armor [+5 AC, 32 SR, +2 Uni Saves] 450.000 gold
Dragon Plate [+5 AC, 15/- Elemental Resist [two types], +1 Regen] 450.000 gold

Elemental Defense Scutum [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types]] 450.000 gold
Elemental Defense Targe [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types], 80% of Weight] 450.000 gold
Elemental Defense Buckler [+5 AC, 10/- Elemental Resist [four types], -5% ASF] 450.000 gold
The Last Defense (Tower) [+5 AC, +2 CON, 5/- Pierce Resist] 450.000 gold
The Last Defense (Large) [+5 AC, +2 CON, 5/- Pierce Resist, 80% of Weight] 450.000 gold
The Last Defense (Small) [+5 AC, +2 CON, 5/- Pierce Resist, -5% ASF] 450.000 gold

Magical Ore/Hemp [Various] 300.000 gold

Scalerot, Greatsword [+5 Enhance, 1d6 Bludg, 1d6 Cold, Keen, OnHit Confusion DC 20] 300.000 gold
Purified Filth, Basstard Sword [+5 Enhance, 2d6 Neg, Keen, OnHit Level Drain DC 20] 300.000 gold
Myrk's Lament, Longsword [+5 Enhance, 2d4 Acid, Keen, OnHit Fear DC 20] 300.000 gold
Battlerager's Best, Dwarven Waraxe[+5 Enhance, 1d8 Bludg, Keen, OnHit Stun DC 20] 300.000 gold
Dornat Murr Guard Hammer, Warhammer [+5 Enhance, 1d8 Pierce, Keen, OnHit Doom DC 20] 300.000 gold
Balanced Edge of Yin and Yang, Rapier [+5 Enhance, 1d4 Neg, 1d4 Pos, Keen, BG Sneak Attack + 1d6] 300.000 gold
Wailing Wind, Scimitar [+5 Enhance, 1d4 Sonic, 1d4 Magic, Keen, OnHit Hold DC 20] 300.000 gold
Iron Tiger's Talons, Kama [+5 Enhance, 1d8 Pierce, Keen, OnHit Blind DC 20] 300.000 gold
The Manor House Door Knocker, Mace [+5 Enhance, +6 Enhance vs. Undead, 1d10 Pos vs Undead, 1d4 Pierce, OnHit Slow DC 20] 300.000 gold
Harlequin's Longsword, Short Sword [+5 Enhance, 1d4 Magic, Keen, BG Sneak Attack +2d6] 300.000 gold
Fang of the Black Flag, Dagger [+5 Enhance, 1d3 Acid/Cold/Electric/Fire, Keen, 1d3 Massive Crit] 300.000 gold
Bow of the Tempest, Longbow [+5 AB, +5 Mighty, 1d12 Massive Crits, Bonus Damage: Slash] 300.000 gold

////
Ok so you can ask for those epic items in game at the djinn visit. You may only get 1 epic loot item of the same type per character. We will write down who purchased what already. You do not ahve to make a request but you still need to pay the DC. You can ask for a different name/bio but no other changes. The bio will still carry the djinns add-on.

The option of his son is truly only meant for when you really cannot find any PCs to do it. This service was never meant to "skip the RP and have it easy" but was made during a time when artificer PCs were rare and far between which has changed. However we realize time zone issues etc, so there still is this option, which will require more RP then "come and ask for it" though.
Amarice-Elaraliel

Re: A Flamboyant Appearance - The Djinn Sales

The Armor of the Nature Guardian is no longer available in my store, as I have been informed a similar armor is available in a Frontier Store.

Paimon
Amarice-Elaraliel

Paimon announces new items to be added as regulars, starting with the next upcomig sale this very day!

As of this day, some new items are added to the regular wares of my shop. Enjoy, most honorable customers!

Plague Mask //+3 Regeneration, disease immunity
This Mask will help to keep you healthy, both my warding off the most common diseases as well as healing your wounds faster.

White Tipped Gloves //+2 Charisma, Spell Slot Paladin lvl 2, Spell Slot Paladin lvl 3, Spell Slot Paladin lvl 4, +1 Regen

Black Tipped Gloves //+2 Charisma, Spell Slot Black Guard lvl 2, Spell Slot Black Guard lvl 3, Spell Slot Black Guard lvl 4, +1 Regen

Green Tipped Gloves //+2 Constitution, Spell Slot Ranger lvl 2, Spell Slot Ranger lvl 3, Spell Slot Ranger lvl 4, +1 Regen
A beautiful set of silken gloves which allow you to boost your overall health as well as regenerate it and allow you to cast more spells a day.

Red Tipped Gloves //+2 Intelligence, Spell Slot Assassin lvl 2, Spell Slot Assassin lvl 3, Spell Slot Assassin lvl 4, +1 Regen
A beautiful set of silken gloves which allow you some quick thinking as well as regenerate your health and allow you to cast more spells a day.

Delarwyn

Post by Delarwyn »

two short swords of those please:

The Singing Sun Weapon Line Price: 250.000 of the local currency.
These weapons use sound damage to daze their opponent while healing the wielder. Naturally they are quite keen and come with a few magical abilities to create light.
(//1 handed: +4 enhancement, keen, 2d4 sonic, +2 vampiric regeneration, on hit daze DC 20 50 % 2 rounds, 1x day Continual Flame, 2x day Flare)
Amarice-Elaraliel

Paimon announces new items to be added as regulars, starting with the next upcomig sale this very day!

As of this day, some new items are added to the regular wares of my shop. Enjoy, most honorable customers!

Blackened Plate//Full Plate: +4 AC, +2 Constitution, 2 BG Spellslot, 3 BG Spell Slot, 4 BG Spellslot
A feahy set of armor that boosts your health, protection and spell casting.

Nightcrawler Armor //Cloth Armor: +4 AC, +2 Dexterity, 2 Assassin Spellslot, 3 Assassin Spell Slot, 4 Assassin Spellslot
A light armor which improves your grace and spell casting as well as ensures your protection.

Ring of the Dark //+2 Charisma, 3 BG Spell, + 7 Discipline
A beautiful dark ring that boosts your confidence, spell casting and resilience.

Ring of the Light //+2 Charisma, 3 Paladin Spell, + 7 Discipline
A beautiful light ring that boosts your confidence, spell casting and resilience.

Ring of the Blade //+2 Int, 3 Assassin Spell, +4 Hide, +3 MS
This ring boosts your cleverness and your ability to hide.

Amarice-Elaraliel

*Paimon announces new versions of the Stoneshield armor and a price reduction of many of his items. The posters are updated and refreshed!*
Amarice-Elaraliel

New Amulets!

General Amulets: Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Resistant Amulet of the Animal
These Amulets increase the wearers protection as well as make them more sturdy. Lastly they increase one ability of your choosing.(Bear for Constitution, Bull for Strength, Fox for Intelligence, Swan for Charisma, Owl for Insight, Panther for Agility)
//+4 AC, +2 Ability, +1 Universal Saves

Regenerative Amulet of the Animal
These Amulets increase the wearers protection as well as heal over time. Lastly they increase one ability of your choosing.(Bear for Constitution, Bull for Strength, Fox for Intelligence, Swan for Charisma, Owl for Insight, Panther for Agility)
//+4 AC, +2 Ability, +1 Regeneration

Caster Amulets: Price: 250.000 of the local currency.

Amulet of Nature
This Amulet allows Druids to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Druid

Amulet of Study
This Amulet allows Wizards to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Wizard

Amulet of Innate Magic
This Amulet allows Sorcerer to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Sorcerer

Amulet of the Hunter
This Amulet allows Rangers to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Ranger

Amulet of the Dark Knight
This Amulet allows Black Guards to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out.
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Black Guard

Amulet of the Gods
This Amulet allows Clerics to prepare more spells but also gives some protection still, should the protective spells wear out. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 9, 8, 7, 6 Cleric, +1 Universal Saves

Amulet of Music
This Amulet allows Bards to prepare more spells. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 6, 5, 4, 3 Bard, +1 Universal Saves

Amulet of the White Knight
This Amulet allows Paladin to prepare more spells. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Paladin, +1 Universal Saves

Amulet of the Stalker
This Amulet allows Assassins to prepare more spells. Additionally it makes them a little more resilient
//+4 AC, Bonus Spell Slot 4, 3, 2, 1 Assasin, +1 Universal Saves

Amarice-Elaraliel

Honored Customers,

it is with great pleasure that I announce my good friend Abdul Baqi to join me in my next sale.

He is breeding the best camels and dromedary in all of Mulhorand and he agreed to bring some of his best ones to sell them that day in my little oasis.

It is strictly 1 per customer and you may bring a maximum of one additional for a friend who can’t make it. Please have a writ of your friend ready to qualify for a second purchase.

Riding lessons are available.

Each camel or dromedary is 100.000 Amian gold pieces.

Riding lessons are free, but a generous tip would be polite in this culture.

Paimon

/////
OOC:

This will take place Sunday, 10th October, 4pm EST. I will be there for 2-3 hrs at least to cover hopefully at least 2 time zones.

As mentioned in the IC part you may buy one per character. You may bring one for someone who can’t make it but I will want to know the name of which character it will go to. Please don’t cheat.

These will exclusively be Bottled Companions. (If you want it later swapped to a Summon or generic summon you will need to request that as that would get too time consuming and complicated in such an event)

You can use this to request a camel/dromedary cosmetic mount. This will not be automatically included and would be 5 DC (or a freebie). You will obviously not have to pay another 5 DC for the BC as you already have that. If you want this all you need to do after you bought it is to make a small request with your chara name and login and state that you bought your trained camel or dromedary at this event.
Amarice-Elaraliel

*the djinn is announced for tonight*

// February 4th; 9pm GMT/4pm EST
Amarice-Elaraliel

*Paimon is once more opening for the Amian Public*
Amarice-Elaraliel

*the djinn is announced for tomorrow*

// April 24th; 6 pm EST
Amarice-Elaraliel

// next sale today (Friday 17th) 4 pm EST
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

With a flutter of notices, word spreads that the Djinn's Thirty-First Wife, Amraela of Anauroch, will be conducting sales on behalf of Paimon in a few days' time!

// Friday the 21st at 5pm EST/9pm GMT at the usual spot in Nes'ek.
Moonseer Sui'Aerl Valis - Guardian of Moonpier
Ailahra - Servant of Nature
---
Also seen as [DM] Hlal or [DM] Dragonlady.
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

// Just noting here that I'll also do this on Sunday at 3pm EST/7pm GMT for anyone who can't make it today.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

// I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to cancel this for today. >.< My baby has a fever and I have a migraine. Not a good combination! I'll try to do it again soon once I have brain power!
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

With a flutter of notices, word spreads that the Djinn's Thirty-First Wife, Amraela of Anauroch, will be conducting sales tomorrow!

// Saturday the 29th at 5pm EST/9pm GMT at the usual spot in Nes'ek.
---
charles1810

Post by charles1810 »

A medium size dog could be seen grabbing a flier and making off with it in Moonpier.
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

After another successful day of sales, a new flier circulates.

Amraela of Anauroch officially announces that she offers transmutation services for various weapons and armor! Each job will be considered case-by-case, and a single transmutation costs 100,000 gp.

// Details of this service: Amraela will take an existing armor or weapon and "transform" it into an item type that does not exist as a loot drop.
  • Each item will incur a separate cost of 100,000 gp
  • Weapons and Armor can only be transmuted into item types that do not have an existing loot drop, unless it is a DC item that meets the requirement below
  • DC items (or some DM event items) will only be accepted if the item in question must be transmuted in order for the character to use it (such as if it was purchased prior to a rebuild that lost a proficiency or was given by someone else)
  • Eligible melee weapons will only be transmuted into weapons of the same size category (ie. Longsword to Club; Greatsword to Halberd)
  • Bows can be turned into any other kind of bow (longbow, shortbow, large crossbow, small crossbow)
  • Magical Ore/Hemp & Wood weaponry are not eligible to be transmuted, since those other items do exist just the same
  • This service is limited to +4 loot drops, epic loot drops, or DC items; eligibility will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the DM
  • The item that is transmuted must be turned in to the DM (IC'ly when the order is placed, but I won't actually take it until the new one is delivered)
  • You can send Jes a PM to place an order for this no less than three days in advance and pick it up at the next eligible Djinn Sale, or just ask for it in-game at the sale and it will be delivered at the next Djinn Sale

For example: Amraela will agree to take a Scalerot (epic loot greatsword) and transmute it into a halberd because there is no unique epic drop for halberds. She will not take a Myrk's Lament (epic loot longsword) and transmute it into a scimitar because there is already an epic loot scimitar (Wailing Wind). This service is only to be used to acquire item types that otherwise do not exist as loot drops (or to keep using items you already bought with DCs), not to just turn in an item for any other item type.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

With a flutter of notices, word spreads that the Djinn's Thirty-First Wife, Amraela of Anauroch, will be conducting sales today!

// Today at 2pm EST/7pm GMT at the usual spot in Nes'ek.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

With a flutter of notices, word spreads that the Djinn's Thirty-First Wife, Amraela of Anauroch, will be conducting sales today!

// Today after the reset in about 25 minutes at the usual spot in Nes'ek. (Forgot to post this before, sorry!)
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

With a flutter of notices, word spreads that the Djinn's Thirty-First Wife, Amraela of Anauroch, will be conducting sales at the week's end!

// Sunday, Dec 4th at 7 PM GMT/2 PM EST.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

Fliers are passed around shortly before the arrival that there will be three new items for sale! Multiple versions of these items are available and can be purchased by multiple people! Each item will sell for 50,000 gp!
  • A golden tent.
    A piano and stool combination.
    A comfortable, cushioned chair.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

With a flutter of notices, word spreads that the Djinn's Thirty-First Wife, Amraela of Anauroch, will be conducting sales at the week's end!

// Friday, Feb 10th at 10 PM GMT/5 PM EST. As a note, Fridays are now the only days I will know in advance if I have to work the close shift at work, so it'll probably be the main day when I do these. Last-minute ones may be announced on Saturday/Sunday if I find out I don't have to close those days!
---
Amarice-Elaraliel

Honored Customers,

My son and I will join the Fort Cystana Trades festival tomorrow!

Beside our usual wares, we will bring a few special things!

I will not reveal too much here but it will be very much worth your time.

I will see you tomorrow for a night of wonder and splendor!

Paimon
Frozen-ass

Post by Frozen-ass »

((posting as my mistake the previuos one got removed))

The djinn announces his appearance for tonight with his usual wares and that his Son Zagan will also be there with some artistic specials for sale. Among them an expansion of the already existing "Toy castle"!

//Djinn Today at 5pm EDT/7pm GMT and the Djinn's son willl have a small (cosmetic) sale
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

With a flutter of notices, word spreads that the Djinn and his Thirty-First Wife, Amraela of Anauroch, will be conducting sales in two days, accompanied by a sale of a few special items!

// Sunday, Jan 14th at 10 PM GMT/5 PM EST.
---
Jes
I like dragons.

Post by Jes »

// This is being moved to Monday at 9pm GMT/4pm EST so it doesn't conflict with another event.
---