New Point System:
There will be a point progression system for PM. One point per PM level, and half a point for Bard/Wizard/Sorc/Assassin. Level 20 PM will receive a bonus point. The points will correlate to summon amount / summon strength.
10 Wizard / 19 PM / 1 Bard = 24 Points
10 Wizard / 20 PM = 26 Points
20 Bard / 10 PM = 20 Points
20 Wizard / 10 PM = 20 Points
New Summon Details:
These abilities compliment the Pale Master's magical skill with front-line toughness. Animate Dead and Summon Undead both summon henchmen style summons, which means they stack with each other and normal summon. Summon Greater Undead functions as a normal summon, and as a result competes for the same slot as Level 1-9 Summons, EDK, EMD, etc.
- Animate Dead [Duration: Unlimited] [Summon Type: Henchmen]
- 0-7 Points : Mohrg
- 8-10 Points : Mohrg x2
- 11-13 : Lesser Skeletal Archer, Ghoul
- 14-16 : Skeletal Archer, Ghoul Lord
- 17+ : Skeletal Archer, Ghoul Lord (Customization unlocked)
- Customization: You can select any combination of Skeletal Archer, Ghoul Lord, and Allip. Also you can select an additional RP option to summon ten basic skeletons or zombies for labor, etc.
Create Undead [Duration: Unlimited] [Summon Type: Henchmen]
- Every 2 point past 17 creatures get a +1 AB and Damage buff
- 0-11 Points : Wraith
- 12–14 Points : Dread Wraith
- 15-18 Points : Wight
- 19-21 Points : Mummy
- 22+ Points : Greater Mummy (Customization unlocked)
- Customization: You can select Greater Mummy, Lesser Vampire, or Blaspheme. Also you can select an additional RP option to summon ten basic skeletons or zombies for labor, etc.
Create Greater Undead [Duration: 1 Turn / CL] [Summon Type: Standard]
- Every 2 point past 22 creatures get a +1 AB and Damage buff
- 0-12 Points : Dread Wraith
- 13-15 Points : Wight
- 16-19 Points : Mummy
- 20-23 Points : Greater Mummy
- 24+ Points : Winterwight
- The summoned undead gains +6 to Turn Resistance.
A Pale Master has reached into the depths of necromancy and learned of the arts to maintain and rebuild an army of minions with ease. Pale Masters now have a 10% + 1% per PM level to reanimate their fallen minions automatically when they fall. This ability applies only to Henchmen style summons. At 20 Pale Master they gain an additional +20% to this chance for a total of 50%.